ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Goliath I
It works using the iPad/ iPhone clock.

Disable wifi. Set clock 1h45m into the future and keep doing that until you're bored.

I played it for a few hours straight while sat in a departure lounge yesterday doing just that. Filled up, got back to the UK and allowed it to reconnect to the wifi and it's all good! :)

So I just did that... Took 4 hours to refill the tank after I'd re adjusted the clock, the f**king thing remembers! Lol

DCi
I saw Chrome on the app store and thought if I can't delete Safari, which I'm reasonably happy with then I can't be bothered

Not relevant to this thread but when I saw it available on the android app store I could not wait to replace that s**t default browser on me phone - surprised its not the default anyway with it all being google

Honda. Tesla Someday
The thing I like about Chrome is that you can see your open tabs on your desktop version of Chrome on the iPad.

The bad point: its Safari with a Chrome face on it and is slower than Safari.

Worth having for some sites which act a little dodgy in Safari.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
It works using the iPad/ iPhone clock.

Disable wifi. Set clock 1h45m into the future and keep doing that until you're bored.

I played it for a few hours straight while sat in a departure lounge yesterday doing just that. Filled up, got back to the UK and allowed it to reconnect to the wifi and it's all good! :)

Just discovered if you exit the game, put it forward one month, you get a gold coin too, do this 100 times get awesome car :)

Goliath I
Yeah, but once you put the clock back to normal your fuel won't start charging again until the time you forwarded it to.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
I did it loads last night, main reason I did it was because I completed L1, spunked all the cash on my Focus, then realised I needed a tier 2 car to play the next level, so I did it to get a tier 2 car, anyway.. I put everything back to normal earlier, played a few races, just went back to it and it's refuelled.

Clio 1.2 16v
Just discovered if you exit the game, put it forward one month, you get a gold coin too, do this 100 times get awesome car :)

Buy an upgrade thats an import (the ones you have to wait two minutes) go to your time and date then move it forward a month, switch back to your app and 8000 coins are yours :cool: then you can just buy fuel, and very car lol

Goliath I
I'm on tier 4 now, rolling in an R8... I do the skipping time to give it a good go, but then it won't refuel until its gone past the last time I up it to... Strange?

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Yeah weird, I'm doing it without switching off wifi, not sure if that makes any difference.

S3, Polo
Currently on Tier 5 with an R8 LMS and keep getting spanked over a quarter mile by some bawbag in a lower-rated Cobra Jet. Grrrrrr. Pro Tip: T5 - Get a Cobra Jet.

I've also just bought the latest game from Angry Birds creator, Rovio. It's called 'Amazing Alex' and it's actually pretty good (after a VERY easy suite of intro levels - good for the kids!).

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
I was going to go for the Cobra but she offered me a 50% off deal on the Audi so I have same as you, just need to keep upgrading it with stolen gold ;)

S3, Polo
Buy an upgrade thats an import (the ones you have to wait two minutes) go to your time and date then move it forward a month, switch back to your app and 8000 coins are yours :cool: then you can just buy fuel, and very car lol

Surely only on a specific upgrade? I just tried it and only got 1 coin! :)

Last edited:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Anyone with an Xbox and an ipad, you now get the remote functionality that the iPhone app got with the recent Xbox live app update.

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
I discovered REMOVED the other day, allows in app purchases for almost all apps completely free, it just doesn't bother making the connection with apple so you don't get charged.

Made my way up to level 5 legitimately and then discovered there were no cars to buy with money (had £600k stored up), but only gold would buy one, effectively ending the game early for me! So I use REMOVED and helped myself to a few thousand gold coins et voila, got the Audi R8 LMS running half miles in 8 seconds!

Games complete now, need more, was seriously addictive but waiting on fuel to refil was a joke.!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
The Audi (one from best) and Cobra Jet are both available for cash? and if you have coins, it cost 2 coins to refill the tank.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I discovered *REMOVED* the other day, allows in app purchases for almost all apps completely free, it just doesn't bother making the connection with apple so you don't get charged.

If you post this information again you will receive infractions. If i find you've been PM ing this information you'll be banned.

Please read the rules.

If you post this information again you will receive infractions. If i find you've been PM ing this information you'll be banned.

Please read the rules.

Bit strong, you won't find I've been PM'ing anything at all about it, I don't know why I would.
If it were an apple forum I'd understand, bit ott on a Clio one but fair enough!

The Audi (one from best) and Cobra Jet are both available for cash? and if you have coins, it cost 2 coins to refill the tank.

Yeah once I had excess coins I did refill tank that way, didn't see any tier 5 for cash when I wanted to buy one, but did think at the time that it'd be stupid not to sell them for cash, I might have overlooked and one straight to the end of each range of cars thinkin they were tier 5.

Dark Night app is quite cool!

Augmented soundtrack - works quite well!

Stick tennis/cricket and flick football.

Bbc Olympic app is good, live videos etc

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
New Soccer Star, incredibly addictive! Pick it up for a quick go and end up loosing hours of your life! Free to try but you will end up buying the full game

Goliath I
Bought it a while back, really addictive and fun to play.

Haven't played it in a while though as I've maxed everything :(

Update needed!