ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Goliath I
Non Flying Soldiers

Great little game, get your bird soldiers from A to B

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344111460.249773.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Anyone else got "outwitters" yet? It's a turn based game. Really good though

I'm flying to The Bahamas next week, and having just got an iPad I have the grand total of 0 apps on it.

Anyone recommend a few decent ones to keep me going during the flight?

Already got Broken Sword on my list (loved this game back in the day so I'm sure it will keep me amused).

Not fussed for games like Angry Birds etc.

Edition 30
Pocket Planes.
Tiny Tower.
Rat on a Scooter.
Temple Run.
Fruit Ninja.
Doodle Jump.
Cut the Rope.

Never played Tiny Tower or Pocket Planes, what sort of games are they?

Preferably want something I can really get into and lose an hour or two on.

Edition 30
Both of those are MAJORLY addictive if you get into them.

Tiny Tower is building floors upwards in a tower, sounds dull but gets addictive.

Pocket Planes is flying planes to earn money and spread your airline across te globe.

182 Trophy
Bridge constructor is one that's similar to the tower one, you have to build bridges using different materials and then test them with cars etc. sounds s**t but it's addictive
also
WORMS. As the original was on pc, EPIC

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Got tiny towers just. Starting to get into it. I can imagine it gets better once a few floors are built. Still loving pocket planes though. Level 19 ;)

Anyone got Kingdom Rush HD on iPad? Seems to have good reviews from what I can see.

Fly out tomorrow so need games that will keep me entertained!

Will all these apps work with the new iphone as it seems the screen will be bigger - guess it depends on screen resolution.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've just reached Floor 100 on Tiny Tower.

Good toilet time stuff. It's a f*cking nightmare stocking the shops etc. though.