ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS 7.1 update

SQ5
Turned bold text on (even bolder) and then off and it looks back to normal for anyone that doesn't like it!

ST1050, 320d
Is anyone else having issues with the touch screen since updating? Mine seems to have a mind of its own now :s

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Mines alright but why the f**k didn't they fix the background size problems? Whenever I go to make a new one it just zooms right in. Bored of the one I have now.

Edit, is it because of this update that my phone vibrates differently? If I'm already in a message it only pulses once but if I'm not then it pulses twice.

The shift button is irritating but I like all of the other changes. Noticeable increase in speed, too.

Clio 172 Monaco blue
It totally messed my maps up, I work six miles from Walton in surrey and had it in the Peak District!!!! Reported the problem and now works fine, had issues of apps not opening but closing before they did!! Crap for update but is a lot quicker!

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Did anyone have any trouble updating their iPad to this update? I had a message pop up to say an update is available now I'm just getting this:

image.jpg

(I've tried restarting ...twice.)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
My battery went s**t after about three months and it's never recovered, cba to change it over though.