ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Internet speed thread.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm with Sky in a little village in Cumbria and my speed is around 1.9mb/sec max. Pretty decent I think, considering what it was 10 years ago or more. Still, looking at a few results in here is a little annoying.

Megane 225 F1
Thank you very much.

1864797212.png

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Our data centres are 100/100... but none of the servers there have flash installed, and I can't install it either

It's cheating, anyway ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone thinking about infinity should wait as sky are launching their FTTC packages next month.

Should be the first package to actually compete with infinity (i.e no silly download restrictions and a better price than BT).

If the packages are decent I'll leave BT as the contract is about up now.

Clio 197 F1
I don't have internet at home so have to rely on my iPhone's personal hotspot on the Three network. Luckily the phone mast is quite close so I get a decent signal.

1865953328.png

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Here is mine ;

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333182735.304920.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333182735.304920.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 70
  Yaris Hybrid
1866499656.png

Unfortunately my area is one of the last to be upgraded to 100mb. Bit annoying really as we are quite a big city. Think it won't be til the end of the year ffs.

Still I will give Virgin 10/10 for stability and reliability. I never DC in games and always have good latency.

Bumder With A Buffer
Anyone thinking about infinity should wait as sky are launching their FTTC packages next month.

Should be the first package to actually compete with infinity (i.e no silly download restrictions and a better price than BT).

If the packages are decent I'll leave BT as the contract is about up now.

That would be good if my local exchange was llu'd to sky :(

Im with sky and they let me order their broadband package then apparently they "ran out of capacity" at the exchange. That was a alie it was a fault with their postcode me jobby and the exchange isn't even LLU'D at all. So im essentially with BT...Fcuk I wanted to be fully LLU'd to SKY.

1867574953.png

This is actually the best its been for a long time. I struggle to get over 2mb usually. Im only 400metres from the exchange too. Fcuk you give me 8mb.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
With BT & am in dispute with the idiots as mine is never stable.
Best I have had is 6.4mb usually 1-2mb.
When I complain it goes up for a day or so then crap again, why?
Virgin looks like the daddy with these results?

Clio 1.2 16V
1867902636.png

Can't complain with Virgin Media tbh, been faultless for the past year Iv been with them. Much better than that 1Mbs I used to get with TalkTalk!