ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interesting Inferno 182 at Players

Clio 182
Spotted an Inferno 182 at Players today with a graffiti/stickerbomb type design on the bonnet and part of the wings. Pretty interesting idea, nice to see something different!
IMG_0167.JPG
IMG_0168.JPG

Clio 182
Each to their own I guess, I for one say thumbs up to this guy, I like to see people doing what they want to do and going against the norm once in a while.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Tbh not the worst thing I see at players!
I saw a 197 with a tow strap TYRAPPED to the lower grill. Thus rendering it useless for its sole use.

Clio 182
@Samv96 Yours looks quite cool in the avatar pic, post some of your up.

Or have you a link to a thread, etc?
I don't have any recents on here, need to make a progress thread from now on for something for all the little bits I do now and then. I have quite a few on my Instagram account though, @samv_96 if you're interested!

Tbh not the worst thing I see at players!
I saw a 197 with a tow strap TYRAPPED to the lower grill. Thus rendering it useless for its sole use.
Thought I was the only one that noticed that! Did make me chuckle

Going off topic, but that shot on Bandersons car... wot. I honestly cant tell if the under bonnet has been chromed or just stupidly clean and polished?!
would love to see a project thread of that.

Black Gold 182FF
It's a cupra splitter iirc.
What he said.
It's from the Mk1 SEAT Leon Cupra R - which is about the only car which never seems to have one fitted because LCR owners inevitably fit the worst coilovers in pursuit of megalowz and the splitter just clips on so it's the first thing to get torn off on a kerb/pothole. At least if you fit one to something else you have to use screws...
Everyone likes something different, but I'd put good money on the person owning the Clio in the original post being a VAG owner in a former life. If it wasn't for the French badge and the fact there's still an arch gap, that'd be right at home in any Dub club carpark meet even down to some random rear mirror hanging thing... :)