ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance

Elephant and Bell are meant to be some of the best for young people with powerful cars. My quotes for an M3 came down to size, (23 0NCB).

Clio 200
couldn't tell you mate, I just changed the car on my policy from the 207 to the 200, I doubt either of them are on the policy

Dear all i have made a thread with a screen shot from my email from confused.com regarding the cup pack, please have a look.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
correct, money is there to be earned, just got to be switched on, there is hundreds of ways to make money very very fast without doing much work and without being illegal

Please share :rasp:

In all serious £2900 is a good price, when i was looking at 200 insurance cheapest i could get was about £3500 iirc and i was 19 at the time.

Range Rover Sport
£2900 is a mental price! Ive not long been 20 (September) and my insurance on 200 cup will be £1300 with Bell 2yr ncb

STEALTH RAIDER
very nice car mate. I took yours out for a test drive at stockport with a guy called nick before i ordered mine. I remember the plate!!!!!

STEALTH RAIDER
£2900 is a mental price! Ive not long been 20 (September) and my insurance on 200 cup will be £1300 with Bell 2yr ncb

But the M postcode currently has one of the most highest theft rates this year. You will either get your pants pulled down or not get insured at all. Im 24 with 3yrs ncb and paying £1172 with directline who ive been with for 3 yrs. Had to haggle them a lot to even get this price. Its terrible.

Das

Clio 182
well for example ive found a company who print abroad and i resell there product, so i can get 10000 a5 double sided flyers printed for 25 quid but i sell them for 80 quid (over 300percent mark up straight away) now if they need it designing aswell i can do the print and design for 230 ish and the design takes me 2 hours so its 2 hours work for 230 quid, and if they just want the print they email me the artwork i email it to the printers, it gets printed and they recieve it 3 days after the day they ordered it, other things like events managements, u rent a bar out for the night and hold ur own event there, charge a couple of quid on the door, if u advertise it well and u get 250 people at 2 quid a pop u can make 500 quid, and to keep the bar happy u say to them u keep all the money made on the bar, so they get alot of money and so do u, there are loads of ways to do it, another one that ive done it buy a nice dslr camera for about 450 and advertise urself as events photographer, u can charge 350 a day if u want, u do it twice that means uve made money and paid for the camera
Dellboy?