ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inner track rod arms

ixell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup phase 2
Hi guys, ive got a small amount of play with my inner track rod arms about half a cm, but no more than that,the car is a 172 phase 1 yr 2000,when i drive on a poor road surface the steering has some play going on ie steering wheel moves left to right ,would anyone be able to let me know what type of inner track rod arms are for my car and wheres best to buy them and how much is the tool which is needed to replace the arms,ive spend so much money on this car over the last 2 yrs about £3000 so this is my last pay out i hope:p

Last edited:
  mk2ph1 rsi 106rallye
unipart or euro car parts there about £15 each also get some lock tight for them. for the price would be worth replacing the track rod ends too and the boots then get the tracking done.

national tyres are doing 4 wheel lazer aliment for £14.50 if you get the voucher of there website.

i bought a tool from snap on cant remember the price quiet expenceive.

can be done with some big grips some have 2 flats so you can use a spanner.

ixell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup phase 2
Cheers pal for the feed back, will go to euro parts i think. scott