ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im starting to LOVE this car!

erm, a black one
car's mint bud. been lookin at the meggy 225 and its variants as my next 'step up' and this just reinforces my enthusiasm

M140i
Snap lol, loving mine too, easier to drive hard than the trophy, getting mine sorted soon as Im back from holiday, new decals, spolier, wheel refurb, painted caliper, and a swish R26R spoiler :p Already mapped and intercooled. So much better than the last megane I had, yours looks like a minter :)

Porsche Boxster987S
I'm really starting to <3 you x

hai X:eek:

Your right , i need a bini dont i?;);):eek: x

Snap lol, loving mine too, easier to drive hard than the trophy, getting mine sorted soon as Im back from holiday, new decals, spolier, wheel refurb, painted caliper, and a swish R26R spoiler :p Already mapped and intercooled. So much better than the last megane I had, yours looks like a minter :)

How is it with the map and intercooler?? Is it a stage 1 or 2 and im assuming rstuning???

Leon Cupra 300
I'd go back to one of these tomorrow!!! Probably get another F1 too...

LSD of R26 might make the car a bit more capable in some situations but certainly doesn't make this less fun or quick etc etc.