ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im starting to LOVE this car!

Porsche Boxster987S
Thought id pop out and grab some pics of it due to boredom:dead:. Ive had it just under a month now and what can i say , its superb! I'm really starting to get used to the power of it now and how it delivers it (so different to the 182) which is allowing me to enjoy the car more for what it is. Its such a buzz to drive it and just as exciting as the clio was which is what im most happy about as i thought it would feel a bit boring compared to its ''chuckable'' wee brother. The thing is an animal:evil: so im desperate to see the difference the stage 2 rstuning map makes with a new intercooler and injectors. Few big changes coming up before (christmas:quiet:) and hopefully a trip to the ring too. Oh and btw , i think i like the colour of this better than the 182!!!:eek::eek:

DSC_0053-3.gif

DSC_0054-3.gif

DSC_0055-3.gif

DSC_0056-1.gif

DSC_0057-1.gif

DSC_0058-2.gif

DSC_0059-2.gif

DSC_0060-2.gif

DSC_0061-1.gif

DSC_0062-2.gif

DSC_0063-2.gif

DSC_0064-2.gif

DSC_0065-2.gif

DSC_0066-2.gif

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
looks lovely paul, although i do like ur old 182!

Whats the running costs like in comparision? A lot more or not overly?

Does look good Paul, Glad your enjoying it.

The R26 was probably the best all round car I had, but I just found it so dull to drive

Porsche Boxster987S
yawnnnn ;)

looks stunning, my favourite of the breed.

get it tyre shined NOW

lol im going through tyre shine like petrol tbh:dapprove:

looks lovely paul, although i do like ur old 182!

Whats the running costs like in comparision? A lot more or not overly?

its a bit worse on fuel than the clio was but at sensible driving you can still hit mid 30s for mpg , start living on boost though and you can half that number.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
lol im going through tyre shine like petrol tbh:dapprove:

its a bit worse on fuel than the clio was but at sensible driving you can still hit mid 30s for mpg , start living on boost though and you can half that number.

so ur living in the teens then? ;)

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
lol ah thats not bad. I prob av 37-38mpg out the 72 cup prob get more if my drive to work wasnt through edinburgh and stop - start.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
:( I just can't like that colour or combination!, The treadlines are a great seat! But horrid in that colour. That said it looks in great shape, but i would expect no less from you!

Porsche Boxster987S
:( I just can't like that colour or combination!, The treadlines are a great seat! But horrid in that colour. That said it looks in great shape, but i would expect no less from you!

the paint is actually in a terrible state but im off to see the master davekg with it on sept 11th for the day.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Nice pics Paul....was looking nice last night

With your thread title i thought you had taken a cheeky couple of pics of mine tbh! LOL :rasp:

Wish you had brought the cam last night now. ;)

Porsche Boxster987S
Nice pics Paul....was looking nice last night

With your thread title i thought you had taken a cheeky couple of pics of mine tbh! LOL :rasp:

Wish you had brought the cam last night now. ;)

pmsl , you home yet or you still looking for your ''destination''? Aye , i should have brought the cam , it looked stunning tbh. My necks still sore from your 2nd gear antics!!:eek::evil:

I have to admit that I don't like the blue of the seats, bit like the Focus RS, but that colour is superb. Black wheels compliment it wonderfully, as do the yellow decals.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
PMSL! Still going round in circles at 2 this morning

Just hope theres no cams in the tunnel :eek:

Porsche Boxster987S
I have to admit that I don't like the blue of the seats, bit like the Focus RS, but that colour is superb. Black wheels compliment it wonderfully, as do the yellow decals.

i LOVE the seats tbh.:dapprove:

PMSL! Still going round in circles at 2 this morning

Just hope theres no cams in the tunnel :eek:

if there is , it wouldnt have had time to flash you tbh;);)

S2 106 GTI
Lovely car! I was looking at getting one of these before the Trophy - when I had the LCR I was sick to death of putting fuel in it ALL the time!!!

Just a general run out would cost you a tank of the sweet stuff - I will go back to a turbo car at some point though...

but I do have a big soft spot for these meganes :) again on the seats think they look alot better in real life. Nice one paul!

Porsche Boxster987S
Lovely car! I was looking at getting one of these before the Trophy - when I had the LCR I was sick to death of putting fuel in it ALL the time!!!

Just a general run out would cost you a tank of the sweet stuff - I will go back to a turbo car at some point though...

but I do have a big soft spot for these meganes :) again on the seats think they look alot better in real life. Nice one paul!

thanks mate , and i completely agree the seats look 100 times better in real life

If you want a buzz, buy a gram! If you want a decent car, buy a vectra sri!

;)

wooooft!! calm it son!

M

mini-valver

This would be the one I'd choose if I was in the Meg. Stunning :)

Look really good on the road too, really stand out as a rare car!

Looks stunning mate, don't think I've ever actually seen one out on the road, only seen one in a stealers when they first came out.

Porsche Boxster987S
Nae bad kiddo.

Its cool, but its nae VXR cool ;)

I jest wee guy, tiz a quality brief :D

haha

This would be the one I'd choose if I was in the Meg. Stunning :)

Look really good on the road too, really stand out as a rare car!

cheers mate , yea it gets more looks than the clio i think

Looks stunning mate, don't think I've ever actually seen one out on the road, only seen one in a stealers when they first came out.
cheers , ive not seen any on the road either:)