ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

im racking up the miles now

Milltek'd clio 182
IMAG0073.jpg

RB 182
the only thing that worries me about high miles on a car is when you come round to sell it.. we won't get a penny!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol, same milage as my 2 year old car :dapprove:

Renault Clio MK4 RS
mines nearly hitting the 99k mark, only thing that worries me is that it doesnt have one bit of service history.. i hope the belts been done in the 11 years its been driving around for, well im sure it has anyways or it would of been dead by now!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
mines nearly hitting the 99k mark, only thing that worries me is that it doesnt have one bit of service history.. i hope the belts been done in the 11 years its been driving around for, well im sure it has anyways or it would of been dead by now!

I wouldnt chance it!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

If the car is worth more than a grand, I'd go get the belt done if I were you, its a royal pain when they let go, head off and replace valves etc.

mines got just under 128k on it.. would of been well over that but it was off the road for 6 months not bad considering it only had 75k on when i bought it back in Oct 2010 lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
mines got just under 128k on it.. would of been well over that but it was off the road for 6 months not bad considering it only had 75k on when i bought it back in Oct 2010 lol

50K+ in 2 years is certainly racking the miles up.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
34k? LOL! I'll of covered more than that by the time I have owned mine a year next February.

50K+ in 2 years is certainly racking the miles up.
do alot of trips from bedford to the north east which is 500 mile round trip.. was doing just over 300 a week for work commute then daft miles just driving about.. i often do in excess of 100 miles a day when im in the north east lol still going strong engine wise

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
When mine was at 113k it seemed to be quicker then when i got it at 32k. Sure there are a couple knocking around with 175-200k on them...

Like with anything, look after it and it will look after you

RB 182
When mine was at 113k it seemed to be quicker then when i got it at 32k. Sure there are a couple knocking around with 175-200k on them...

Like with anything, look after it and it will look after you

definitely agree with this! ^

RB One Eight Two
Mines just ticked over to 109K. I wish I could afford a second car to commute to work everyday :(

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
How about 2800 miles and ive changed the oil already:race: