ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im back....... with project Zero

53 Clio's & counting
Damn right :D lol

I have picked up some proper loom tape, so things are slowly coming together - collecting a mass of bits now lol

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Dash looks awesome, do want! will be watching this as i can see it turning into something epic :cool:

53 Clio's & counting
Thats what i did with my Golf, had everything ready before the project started really. Best way i think.

Yup, im gathering as much as I can, i cant do anything till the other shells gone anyway so trying to grab the odd bargain here and there :)

Dash looks awesome, do want! will be watching this as i can see it turning into something epic :cool:

Cheers mate, I think it will look very smart once in :) I hope it will turn out ok

53 Clio's & counting
Next update,

Just taken delivery of these:

2011-07-23124503.jpg

Although requiring a refurb, they are much better for me than the 17's that are on there at the moment.

A big thanks to Bark, who took the time help out by sorting delivery of these for me, and kept in contact to make sure they arrived ok - a pleasure to deal with :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Its sounds like it will be good... DIY builds are always a good read.

53 Clio's & counting
Lol cheers mate :)

Quick tot up:

Clio - £500

Clio shell - £310
Shell came with:
Custom cages weld in cage
FK coilovers
Flocked full dashboard
rear window glass
full engine loom
OMP steering wheel

OZ f1 cups (Genuine Ph1) £150

Ph1 172 airbox with ITG filter - £35

Total cost so far - £995

Cage is hopefully coming out tomorrow, then I can strip the rest of the shell - once that is gone I can move my Clio into the garage, start stripping it and getting some money back in to lower that total :)

53 Clio's & counting
Lol if it helps I know the feeling, looking at moving even though iv just paid for a holiday on an island off the coast of Florida lol Skint isnt the word

53 Clio's & counting
Lol exactly, i shortened it fron project - idonthavetwopennystorubtogethersothisonewillbeonarealbudget lol

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Budget going to s**t with bodies on the brain? ;)

Fancy coming up with one for a Ph2? ;) I have half an engine here and fancy bodies :D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
shame that shell went the way it did, but i don't think it would have ever been finished, good to see its gone to good use though
and don't you mean 50% worth of FK coilovers....lol

were you thinking of moving to?

53 Clio's & counting
Budget going to s**t with bodies on the brain? ;)

Fancy coming up with one for a Ph2? ;) I have half an engine here and fancy bodies :D

im pretty happy il be able to itb this one for less than the first time round - as I know what's needed, I spent about £200 trying bits and pieces I didnt need lol.

Iv been trying to think of a way to do it on a ph2, im still trying to think of a way, il drop you a PM once iv worked a few bits out

53 Clio's & counting
shame that shell went the way it did, but i don't think it would have ever been finished, good to see its gone to good use though
and don't you mean 50% worth of FK coilovers....lol

were you thinking of moving to?

Yeah I can't think where the rear shocks are........ ;)

Only literally around the corner mate, about 200 years from where I am now lol

sweet. Looking forward to pics of the cage in

I might go a slightly different design with the cage, still plaaning things out, it's going to take a couple of weeks but watch this space :D Im desperately hoping to get it sorted by the Action Day at Combe in December

Evo 5 RS
Is there one in September too??? Or did I imagine that. I knew you'd go back to bodies... it's just not right not having them :rasp:

53 Clio's & counting
b****cks, I meant September lol (you best be coming!)

Yeah I have to do another conversion mate, for bang per £ my old one was such good value, and I know I can make it better and cheaper this time round :)

Evo 5 RS
yeah I'll try and make it this time shall I lol :/ If yours is done by then and mine isn't theres definitely something wrong lol :D

53 Clio's & counting
Big update - Sold!

New owner is collecting project Z tomorrow (Sunday) to be turned into a race car!

Everything was going smoothly, until I spotted my new project Clio - it had half the parts I wished to upgrade to anyway, plus a better shell and at a very good price - I simply couldn't resist!

So, the OZ's are off and the 17's are back on it, I will start my new project thread tomorrow with all details and pictures - I am very pleased to say my new project is a belter and will turn out much better than this would have, and I hope you will all approve :D

This also means I have some items surplus to requirements so keep an eye on the classifieds!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
pmsl... shortest project thread ever?

Yeah I can't think where the rear shocks are........ ;)
Only literally around the corner mate, about 200 years from where I am now lol

still don't know where that is...lol
i have only found out in the past 48hrs that i am not that far from anything where i am now... i am probably even closer to you....
could be handy for various things

53 Clio's & counting
Gotta be one of the shortest lol

I couldn't pass this up mate, and a mate made me an offer on the silver one I couldnt refuse either lol

Where abouts are you now then? x