ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Idiotic Parking by CS member (Pic included)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
That's one way to try and show of his alloys.

Strange because cant see any skid marks either.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL at the amount of energy people are using to work this out. It's a wet road, he's obviously a s**t stabber. It's spun and he's trying to merge again, clearly!

ITB'd 172 POPTART
Had an argument with the missus so hit the e-brake, left hand down, and hoped for a decent side impact?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Any car can spin without the use of the handbrake. If a vehicle is braking heavy the weight is transferred to the front therefore unloading the rear reducing rear grip. Mix this with turning to avoid something could easily cause you to spin like this.

I recon he has pulled out nearly side swiped someone and slammed the anchors on with some nervous reaction steering combined with the wet road surface and the weight of extra passengers not to mention the ditch finders on them alloys, easily done

The car is actually doing 70 mph in this picture. Defo a drift king out for the day with his mates.. i mean look at those wheels! some serious money has been thrown into that thing. ken block eat your heart out.

The r****d level in this thread is off the chart.

s**t tyres, wet roads, too much accelerator and not enough talent. It's not f**king rocket science.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Pmsl... IQ level is off the scale in this thread, and I don't mean the top of the scale.

Mk2 Ph2 172
Come on really If it was me I would not own up to that piece of classic driving... And also it looks like a chick is driving That clio

I don't think it was him.

How did you figure that out? Did you use a lot of googling, complicated statistics and some long division? Or did you just simply look at his profile, realise he drives a 172 and not a 1.2, and come to the conclusion he was being sarcastic, like anyone else with half a brain?

The IQ level of CS these days makes me cry.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
It was just a hunch TBH. A gut feeling. Something juuuuuuust wasn't right.

Mk2 Ph2 172
CS sticker in the back window.

Pastieman, what were you going to do once you'd completed your (now famous) 3 point turn? Drive the wrong way against 3 lanes of traffic?

Yes that's what I did but dogging in and out of people.... I'm cool like that