ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ICE Install Required For Mag Feature.....

The exterior is sorted on my 16v next step is the ICE!! I have a guaranteed feature with Redline but I fancy getting my ICE sorted before hand so if anyone knows any shops which fancy some good advertisment from the feature and will sort me out a good deal then let me know.

My e-mail address is mailto:marcusdelves@hotmail.com">marcusdelves@hotmail.com

Cheers Marcus

Mate I am so new to ICE its un-believeable, I am currently reading up on the subject so I can be of more use!!

Thinking smooth install with fiberglass maybe?! Couple of 12s?

I am looking into that as well, its just I have got to buy some new rims as well!! I was going to try and mainly concentrate on the boot install and sorting out components and tweeters etc, but try and keep it as stealthy as possible if you know what I mean!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

take it youd want the fibre glass done in body colour?

you got any paint left?

Genius Tom, yeah I can get the paint, but I was also trying to think of a colour that I could use in the interior which would go with the blue any ideas?!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

why not paint some of the dash body colour

silver would go well

I thought it might be a bit over the top with the blue, I was thinking about chequer plating the floor, and then brightining up the dash a bit with a different colour.

right, so were looking at

2x12s + amps to power

front comps + amp

screen + console/dvd player

rather complicated looking install

am i correct??

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

you really want some good looking equipment for a feature car

a couple of db chrome subs mounted arse out at angles with a central amp

maybe something chromed again

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

PLEASE dont get db audio raptors i just cant stand them, i realy dont like them for sound quality.

depending on what you want to spend im sure we can all help u.

i know evil ice wanted a demo car i asked about it but when u say stealth install im not sure that is what they have in mind tbh, was talk of 4 15" subs with individual amps they said they think it will produce around 170db and that included window braces, i think they wanted 3,000 quid though might be out of your range.

MaLicE

ive just found out the editor of Maxy Poo is having his Skoda Octavia kitted out by my local dealer, unreal amunt of kit, and cost him sweet f.a.

Give Us a Call or email, im sure we can come to some arrangement, we stock

JL, Pheonix Gold, DB Audio, Lanzar, Alpine etc,

as for the SQ on the DB Raptor, they represent amazing value and we have 2x12" in a calibra SCA Soundoff Car that competes in the PRO SQ class in came secong in last years finals, so i think they can hold their own! "its all in the Box"

We can do painted fibreglass as in the Picture of our Nova Above,

Lee

http://www.lmcaraudio.comwww.lmcaraudio.com

I was thinking of losing my back seats and doing something insane - but having things on show like that worries me.

Daz.

Revels Mum & Sister

Hi ya mate Emailed you the detials

Give Liquid ICE a call:

01935 433500

Stock JL, Phoneix Gold, Diamond, DLS, Soundstream, Alpine, loads of others.

Ask for Ant or Jamie

Done the install for Dans car from Max Power.

Revels Mum & Sister

Yes mate was Indeed. Helped a bit with that. Brother in law and partner own the company.

Did you like it?? Took a while to make the box!! Many many late nights! Looks the bollox in the dark! We had it on the stand at Weston Wheels last year as well. Along with a 106 GTi with two 12W7 in with 2 tantrum 1200.1 on each sub!!!

Looks the dogs dangles mate, not being cheeky but roughly how much has it cost or are you not saying??

What wheels and spoiler are you getting for it??

It has cost about £2500 so far :eek:

I have got a bad girl spoiler which is being fitted tommorrow, I am thinking Avalini Turbo alloys for it at the moment.

Revels Mum & Sister

And why would the warranty be effected??? They liked it fine. We havent had any problems with warrantys. Only when monkeys buy under powered amps and make them clip there tits off. That damages subs.

They ran fine. More most of the day. In between the battery going flat. To get the most out of them you have to put some serious power in one. Dans car was tried with a JL 1000.1. Thats could have handled more!!!

Revels Mum & Sister

PLUS all the parts were supplied by BBG for Dans car. The people who offer the warranty. They provided us with a 1200.1 for Dans car!!!

Now if that would effect warranty why would they supply it in the first place!!!!!!!!

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Liquid_ICE on 19 February 2003

Yes mate was Indeed. Helped a bit with that. Brother in law and partner own the company.

Did you like it?? Took a while to make the box!! Many many late nights! Looks the bollox in the dark! We had it on the stand at Weston Wheels last year as well. Along with a 106 GTi with two 12W7 in with 2 tantrum 1200.1 on each sub!!!
Did i like it?????? Im not normally a fan of Max Muppets, but YEAH i like it!!!!! The fibreglass looks mint, real spaceship style!!!!! Not very stealthy, but it is a show car after all

you know what i always wonder...see these mad installs...how do they effect the car...surely all that extra weight must have quite an effect?