ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I really like my car

Arctic Blue 182
Just thought I would share with you that I really like my car! I havent gone off her once since i got her from new in sept last year :approve:

Does anyone have children or a babyseat in the back of their sport?

Since working in London I dont drive her as much, sometimes only at the weekends! :( Looking forward to driving her about this weekend though cos she needs a good old thrashing.

:approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

bit random hey

Arctic Blue 182
excellent :) no need to sell if it ever happened then. only thing is boot space, is there enough room for a buggy etc. my mates daughters pushchair wouldnt fit in my boot :(

RB 182 with CUP packs
I'll keep my eyes peeled for you over the weekend then.

My 182 is due a proper outing to shake out some cobwebs too

Arctic Blue 182
I'll keep my eyes peeled for you over the weekend then.

My 182 is due a proper outing to shake out some cobwebs too

ur only down the road, im in cheam!! need to fill up on petrol - do half a tank a month now

sounds good then with the baby - pleased u like ur car too tys!! hehe!

1.6 16v
i couldnt fit a buggy in my boot but in turkey they do a clio with a boot, get a engine conversion and a fer bits added n there you go lol
;)

Arctic Blue 182
im getting old now so i need to start thinking about chavvies hehe!!

all my mates have got babies or pregnant and i want one tooooooo

RB 182 with CUP packs
im getting old now so i need to start thinking about chavvies hehe!!

all my mates have got babies or pregnant and i want one tooooooo

Old? How old?

Girls always start wanting children when they're pals all have them.
Just one of them things.

Arctic Blue 182
29 in June!!

Its not just because my mates are having them, I just dont want to leave it too long but i know what ur saying

Maz

LY 200
I thought you were either expecting or trying .. good luck hun .. I would pref a 4 door car if I had a lil one tbh couldn't be on with the struggle :)

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
A buggy won't fit? That's easy, you have split folding rear seats don't you? Put baby seat on the single seat, fold down the double seat and strap buggy down with one of those stretchy things. Sorted. ;) :D

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Just thought I would share with you that I really like my car! I havent gone off her once since i got her from new in sept last year :approve:

Does anyone have children or a babyseat in the back of their sport?

Since working in London I dont drive her as much, sometimes only at the weekends! :( Looking forward to driving her about this weekend though cos she needs a good old thrashing.

:approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

bit random hey

Well Jo i hope this new found realisation that you love your car so much means your gonna start coming to some meets again in the new year!!
You need to check the meet section if you haven't already and get your name down on the new South East Meet thread.....i noticed you hadn't...tut tut! ;)

Be good to see you again...its been a while!

RB 182 with CUP packs
29 in June!!

Its not just because my mates are having them, I just dont want to leave it too long but i know what ur saying

29 isn't old you fruitloop!!!!!

I Know what your getting @ with the age thing & kids though.

Anyways, if I see ya I'll give ya flash ;)

Arctic Blue 182
its been a while hasnt it ollie - will try and get to some in the new year!

dont u look at your car sometimes (usually in the petrol station when its dark) and the light shines off it, it looks a bit tasty! haha!

Arctic Blue 182
I thought you were either expecting or trying .. good luck hun .. I would pref a 4 door car if I had a lil one tbh couldn't be on with the struggle :)

nah not trying or expecting, but just thinking about the future and i agree 4 doors would be better :)

clio 200 F4Rt
My 18 week old daughter rides in my 182 cup all the time, usually snug in here recaro!!

as for the buggy in the boot, its a serious struggle! we have a Bugaboo Chameleon (matching orange and grey to the car!! lol) and i can only get it in with the parcel shelf off and half of it sticking up.

its not a major problem mind.

clio 200 F4Rt
My 18 week old daughter rides in my 182 cup all the time, usually snug in here recaro!!

as for the buggy in the boot, its a serious struggle! we have a Bugaboo Chameleon (matching orange and grey to the car!! lol) and i can only get it in with the parcel shelf off and half of it sticking up.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
its been a while hasnt it ollie - will try and get to some in the new year!

dont u look at your car sometimes (usually in the petrol station when its dark) and the light shines off it, it looks a bit tasty! haha!

Everytime i fill up with petrol!! Usually at night...for some reason Shell forecourt lights always make it look horny..:D

Arctic Blue 182

sounds like everyone with kiddies are doing just fine in their cups! forgot about removing the back shelf too, im sure it will all be fine

[/quote]

Everytime i fill up with petrol!! Usually at night...for some reason Shell forecourt lights always make it look horny..:D[/quote]

yeah same here! the one in ewell is always a good one by Jim Thompsons and Tesco in Cheam Village have nice seductive lighting haha!

Renault Clio 182 CUp
I have my one year old in my 182cup and its great no problem at all. As for the buggy it used to fit fine, now i have a zapp which is the smallest in the world! So lots of room left. So dont worry.