ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I hate cats

Renault Clio 53 1.2
Look what next doors cat has done to my car I am so hacked off what am I suppose to do...
d92cfbfd-5527-9b19.jpg

Clio 220 Trophy
Cut its Claws by the look of that paintwork

Ps I would suggest something else but don,t want to upset the cat lovers on here

You could get one of those ultra sonic things, I think that you can get plug in ones and rechargeable ones.

Otherwise I'd just say watch out for the cat, if you see it near your car then scare it off (after having a paranoid shifty look round first), hopefully if you piss it off enough it won't come back to your location.

Other than that....de-cat, feed it something nice.

Renault Clio 53 1.2
Yea will look into it, does anyone know how much it would cost to get all the scratches on my car touched up? I was thinking i could just get a paded dust cover, as next door is a farm and loads of dust comes of there elephant grass stuff makes it a fker to clean

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
FFS. I'd but really pissed of too!

Most of the lighter scratches will probably polish out, but some look pretty deep.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
funny, a while ago when i was stating why i hate cats being able to roam freely, i was told to buy a cat lover on here that cats cant scatch paintwork! (i no they bloodywell do, they have done it to mine before). i wonder if that person is reading this thread now..?

Clio 220 Trophy
OK, without having to kick it in the c**t, take a shotgun or .22 rifle to it, simply try and catch the little s**t in the act of sitting on your car ,then line it up with a good soaking with water, guaranteed to work, Cats hate getting wet and if it happens when on your car it won,t come back.

TBH a stiff breeze can do that to black paint. It's why I'll never EVER buy a black car.

But yeah, all cats need to die regardless. Horrid creatures.

Giving the thing a good boot in the ribs should make you feel better.

Cats should only exist on the internet with funny captions around them, IRL they're c***s.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Tbh your paintwork hardly looked awesome before hand! The swirl marks caught my eye before the cat marks did.

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
Firstly I would speak to the neighbors and show them what their cunting cat has done an demand they recify it. If they tell you to piss off, round house kick their cat an punch the little fucker next time it's on your car.

ITB BG 182
set up lawn sprinklers around your car, when cat is on car then turn on tap to full, if the cat does not move then scare it through the water.

If said cat likes water, use shotgun and unload 9 times.

Evo 5 RS
This is the benefit of having a dirty car. When my cars at work I get stray cats sitting and pissing all over the bonnet. But theres no scratching, just paw prints. Give them some grit to grab on to.

On a serious note there is nothing you can do about it. Most of it will polish out...generally cats won't scratch your paint work, I reckon it must be sitting on there when its warm and stretching out after every nap lol. If you've let him think its safe enough to kip on there thats your look out!

172 ph1
OK, without having to kick it in the c**t, take a shotgun or .22 rifle to it, simply try and catch the little s**t in the act of sitting on your car ,then line it up with a good soaking with water, guaranteed to work, Cats hate getting wet and if it happens when on your car it won,t come back.

haha love it from your earlier post to this :p i hate the little b******s personally...one attacked my sister when she was younger and my old man sharp sorted it out with a freshly boiled kettle! never saw that pussy again...