ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I.C.E DEALS B&B audio concepts

Dont know if any of you guys have been there or are regular visitors, but the guy who co-owns the place is willing to offer some great deals on anything you like!

Im currently sorting out some top deals for a few footballers i know and they are willing to offer the same discount for anyone else who comes through me!

In case anyone doesnt know they are based in cardiff and will do all sorts from alarms to £15,000 installs! The guys in there are brilliant as are the products and after service!

If anyone would like any more info or a price for an install or anything else just e-mail me or give me a ring on 07810 442 523.

btw, the guys bmw is top quality and there demo van is just plain bonkers!!!!!

Got my car done down there they do offer top quality service and products.

My speakers have blown a few times straight down there changed for a new one in minutes no hassle or fuss that van is crazy its the ultimate pimp mobile and Wazs BM is PHAT as well thats the car for sumer cruising!

So where are you from?

Im from Danescourt.

Yeah quality service @ B&B i was on there stand at the meanstreets cruise down Splott Market.

So what kinda deals are they doing for you they usually look out for me trying to blag a boot install off them as i got there stickers on my car and a lot of people have gone in there and said "dont care about cost i want what that black clio of yours has got"

YOU NAME WHAT YOUR AFTER AND IL FIND OUT A PRICE !

IM SORTING HIM OUT WITH A FEW BIG JOBS FROM THE CARDIFF CITY PLAYERS AND A FEW OTHER FOOTBALLERS SO HELL GIVE A GOOD DEAL TO ANYONE WHO COMES THROUGH ME!

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR WELL KNOWN TO WAZ ANYWAY THOUGH SO I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO BEAT WHAT YOU CAN GET BUT ILL TRY!

WHAT YOU AFTER?

Im after screens in the head rests and im waiting for the new JVC head units with DVD player built in so i can hook up my Digital radio to it.

And i wanna boot install.

I already got a £2500 set up so its just the multi media side now!

We should meet up if you fancy a listen to my little Bass Bin!

I WANT THAT VAN!:devilish:

YEAH THATD BE COOL!

YOU WANT ME TO GET SOME PRICES FOR YOU?

IF SO LIST WHAT EXCACTLY YOUR AFTER? (MODELS ETC)

Ill research into it over the weekend get the models etc and I can see if he is being good to me or not!;)

Well name a day and i will see if i can make it.

We could meet down B&B next time your down there if you wnat?

YEAH OK.

EVEN IF HE GIVES YOU A GOOD PRICE, LET HIM KNOW I RECOMMENDED HIM !

I MIGHT GET A BETTER DEAL THEN. LOL

hmmmmmmmm me thinks I probably have seen u two around...I work for Ripspeed in Newport rd and Im from the fairwater area...should cum down halfords sometime I show me ur installs!

Yeah i will pop down nothing much to look at in terms of an install at the moment just sound quality to soak up.

Have you got 17 s on your clio?