ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hulloween cruise! any one off here go ?

172cup
I went but didn't take mine, saw a few 1*2s and a few 1.2s and Dci raz off here went too but didn't stay for long.

clio 182 :)
spotted a couple :)! was nice theres not that many round hull mine was hidden away in the corner private reg K12RNC if u saw it :p

Renault Clio MK4 RS
I was there, Parked near the Blue 182 with white stripes, Looked very nice but didn't have much of a look but did see the Cliosport tax disk holder on it and Cliosport sun strip I think! Didnt see you Kieran! :p

Renault Clio MK4 RS
car looked very clean and tidy, when you set off did you do as the people said and 'stop it.. spin it!' haha!

RB 182 CUP
Yea it had to be done! Lol! Theres rumours on fb though that everyone who did it will be gettin tickets cos it was all on cctv! Oh well! Lol

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Thought i saw you do it! and yeah i saw that to, They cant really do that as them two drift cars that came in were wheel spinning and creating massive clouds of smoke that you could probably see from the other side of the show so if they get the people done for 'wheel spinning off' they are pretty pathetic. Its a car show and people wanted to show their cars off, even i had a little go at wheel spinning in my 1.2! Was all fun! :p

i was down there - it was naughty! i went down with th CCUK boys, wish i took my clio down - wouldve standed out agaisnt all the corsa's i went down with.

there was wheelspins left right and centre! doubt people will get done for it though

its all fun and games hahahah and yeah STOP! SPIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was the highlight of my night im like a little kid :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
haha, i wnet down from half 6 to about 8ish. was too cold for me. i enjoyed watching some muppets trying to go out the wrong way tho LOL

SUTTING IT UP with all the other petrol haterz ! :rasp:

DERV wins i had a 1.7tds isuzu engined astra had the boost n derv pump turned up was at 2bar of boost if i knew i couldn't beat the car behind me 30in 5th foot down smoke them out lol