ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Huge claims, huge bhp, apparent trophy 172, gumtree special

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Swift Sport
Woah, hold on a minute... It's not a Trophy any more guys, he's changed the ad... Easy mistake to make though, I thought my Ignis was a GSXR600 for a while until I realised it had too many wheels.

Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
After speaking to him on the phone (although I was in the gym) he's a bit special, didn't find it weird one bit that I wanted a pic of him in the car with a newspaper

"It's just to prove you own it mate"

"Ok sound, you got whatsapp"

Lol!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After speaking to him on the phone (although I was in the gym) he's a bit special, didn't find it weird one bit that I wanted a pic of him in the car with a newspaper

Lol!!

Lmao. Brilliant

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Woah, hold on a minute... It's not a Trophy any more guys, he's changed the ad... Easy mistake to make though, I thought my Ignis was a GSXR600 for a while until I realised it had too many wheels.
When I saw the lean angles at bedford they were still in line with it being a gixxer too

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

Lol!!
Lol.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)

Lol!!

Lol

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Swift Sport
Cool stuff

less of a power circuit and more gradients so probably a lot more fun in that respect than Bedford in your motor.

Yeah I'm hoping so, I've done Oulton quite a few times too so shouldn't be afraid of pushing hard all day.

Anyways, on topic... Looking forward to pics of this chump.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  335d
How has this gone from high claims of bhp and invented mods to getting a photo of him with a newspaper and the car!!!!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
"please no test pilots just to see how fast it is"

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It seems our seller dan is a fu**ing test pilot !![/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I don't know a lot but 240+ is utter custard !! [/FONT]

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
"please no test pilots just to see how fast it is"

It seems our seller dan is a fu**ing test pilot !!
I don't know a lot but 240+ is utter custard !!

Funny, as he seemed all for me seeing how fast it is when I asked if he could prove it...

ju7u7yhu.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Funny, as he seemed all for me seeing how fast it is when I asked if he could prove it...

You should say to him,
'It's alright i've got a mate with a remapped 172, we can test it against that,
that way I can compare it to a Clio putting out near standard bhp'.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Monaco - 172
Now, I don't claim to know much about these things, but this thread has made my chest hurt. Brilliant. Has the newspaper pic appeared yet? Any chance you can get him to do a specific page of a paper like Page 3 of The Sun?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
He's either sold it, or he's decided to keep it because of the amount of 'interest' he's had in it,
he's obviously thought 'It must be really special if i've had so many people asking about, it I better keep it and kill some more VXR's'.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Still got forged pistons and a forged crank. Although standard rods it would appear? Lol.

its now got piper cams. Which sounds more realistic and makes sense for that 1100 quid receipt mentioned.

And its now 1600 quid

still 240bhp but now it's chipped and mapped.

Tbh it's probably not a bad buy despite all being lies.