ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Huge claims, huge bhp, apparent trophy 172, gumtree special

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I was a bit confused tbh. I was looking at it as a genuine car, since the. It seems to have gone all Pete tong for him

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Swift Sport
Sounds like this thread has delivered since I last looked... Loving the fake receipt! Has anyone actually met him yet?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Can you at least make up a fake invoice and pretend it's forged, I mean you're not even trying,
how do you expect to sell it if you don't have make believe mods running 1000bhp?

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
How long does he say he owned the car? K-tec have only been at their new premises (the one on the invoice) since January, so clearly if his owned the car since before january he is the one who made it up.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  megane 285 sport
The previous owner has commented on facebook, he said the only things he brought from ktec was a ktr exhaust and v maxx coilovers.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I text him yesterday asking if it had a forged water pump and oil pump haha. But he couldn't send pics of the invoices yesterday. He's clearly went home and made an invoice.

I take credit for the forged pumps :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think I'll text him again tomorrow. Last he said was to ring him on my dinner break a couple of days ago. I wonder if he'll believe I've worked a massive shift.

considering telling him I've been smuggled into the country and work in a sweat shop for a very strict boss

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Countryman JCW
Was this the reg on this invoice? Ktec just posted it saying it was a fake invoice.

1958322_677255715630531_1307513345_n.jpg

Adometre... must get me one of them!! i heard they add an extra 20bhp over a standard "odometer"

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I'll text him again tomorrow. Last he said was to ring him on my dinner break a couple of days ago. I wonder if he'll believe I've worked a massive shift.

considering telling him I've been smuggled into the country and work in a sweat shop for a very strict boss

hes aware of this thread! You should keep your plans a secret from now on if you want him to believe you ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
He told me three days ago he paid for the build at K-Tec as he wanted to make sure it was okay for track work....

Trader Rating - 86.4%
19   3   0
  330i. E30 Touring.
So I have to admit, I ready this thread about ten pages in, and thought you were all being pricks.

Having just caught up, I whole heartedly applaud the ripping this c**t has got. Well played, CS.

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
Worst thing is he would probably sell it for asking price without the ridiculous claims..