ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Huge claims, huge bhp, apparent trophy 172, gumtree special

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  7R
1560635_10152031744078157_317043317_n.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
r****d chav said:
Just smoked a black Astra vxr, after we done two bypasses he wanted me to stop, so I pulls over and he goes "faaaackin hell what's that a 197" I reply nah cammed 172 only running about 230bhp.. He goes this is 280bhp and I'm on my own and you still smoked me.. haha sorry bro she's a beast

:lolup:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
You got the balls to smash my windscreen buh then i stand around in the cold for an hour waiting to take you're head off with my bat & you s**t right out! Sleep with you're eyes open pal!!

Sounds charming

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just smoked a black Astra vxr, after we done two bypasses he wanted me to stop, so I pulls over and he goes "faaaackin hell what's that a 197" I reply nah cammed 172 only running about 230bhp.. He goes this is 280bhp and I'm on my own and you still smoked me.. haha sorry bro she's a beast

What a nail

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Inferno 225 cup

What a nail

I've just read that and filled with rage.

Duck pouting prick.

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
He may look like a prick, but I honestly feel sorry for him. I've also sent him a message letting him know what he's bought. If he comes back as an arse, so be it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, there's no point in sugar coating it. He's pouting too, all he needs now is a 'Joey Essex' hair cut.
Then he'll be a full on instac**t.