ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Huge claims, huge bhp, apparent trophy 172, gumtree special

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So it might be a genuine car, as long as that invoice is real,
although why would he make so many initial mistakes on what mods the car's got
if he's got an invoice with it all itemised?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
So it might be a genuine car, as long as that invoice is real,
although why would he make so many initial mistakes on what mods the car's got
if he's got an invoice with it all itemised?

That invoice isnt real, those parts would cost more than that invoice total.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
LOL at forged crank!

I firmly believe that no one ever has fitted a forged crank to an F4R without forged rods as well, the standard crank is SO much better than the standard rods, it would just make literally NO sense.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That invoice isnt real, those parts would cost more than that invoice total.

I firmly believe that no one ever has fitted a forged crank to an F4R without forged rods as well, the standard crank is SO much better than the standard rods, it would just make literally NO sense.

You are bringing too much logic into this Chip, the only thing forged is that invoice lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If you fit a forged crank, without forged rods, would that put more stress on the rods?

Noob question just curious....

No, but if you arent planning on putting more strain on the rods than standard ones can take, then you would never fit a forged crank as the standard one can way out rev the standard rods to begin with, so spending a couple of grand on a forged crank really would be money spent for no useful gain at all.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 & Lancia
How does he think anybody would believe that its had £2K+ engine work, while its still sat on £400 budget coilovers and stupid DIY green wheels .

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 & Lancia
1958322_677255715630531_1307513345_n.jpg

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 182 trophy
Can someone explain what has happened as I am a bit lost. Has he re-advertised the car and included the above document as evidence of work being carried out. However he has just made it up himself and is committing fraud? And to prove this Ktec have actually said on FB that it is fake?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 182 trophy
I don't know what to say really. At what point did he think that this was a good idea? FLOL genuine tears.