ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HTC One x Not Turning on

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Tried restore mode or whatever the call it ?

Its usually volume down + power button for 10 seconds.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Try pressing volume down then power button together until screen lights up.

If that doesnt work, try swapping a battery out of another one to see if that works?

Other than that its not sounding good for it.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Try pressing volume down then power button together until screen lights up.

If that doesnt work, try swapping a battery out of another one to see if that works?

Other than that its not sounding good for it.

Can't take the battery out of the One X :(

With the phone on charge, hold the power button for a good 30 seconds. That should bring it to life.

If not, then it sounds like it has completely died.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Oh one of the stupid designs where you can't remove the batter easily, fantastic!

Even if it was interrupted it should still boot into reset mode and allow you to completely factory restore the phone.

Focus RS, 182 gone
You've probably got it wet without realizing! Do you take it in the bathroom when you have a bath or shower, it can take a few weeks for the internals to corrode.

Would like to know the outcome of this. Recently got a HTC one X+. Its a bit strange not being able to remove the back coming from a HTC that you could and also have a sd card.

Hi mate, if you try turning it on, and a red LED flashes at the top of the phone it means when I done the update it has drained all my battery (even though it was plugged in charging?) all i did, connect it to my pc and hold, power and all the vol controls for a few seconds the bottom LED's for home, back and previous should flicker and should be working on the 3rd or 4th try, obv using this from what happened exactly to me