ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hows this?

Clio Mk1
Hi guys and gals, i am new to this forum, i have only been driving about 2 months, and i love my little old clio!! :)
I have been using turtle wax, speed wax or summin, comes in a bright green bottle! it looked pretty good, then i T-cut it!
biggest mistake ive ever made! left so many little marks, swirl marks and stuff like that, could be cos i done it wrong, but in direct sunlight, it looked absolutely dreadful!
so i got some megs tech wax in sachets to try, freebies any way, i got sum megs gold too, but i used tech wax today, took me about 3 hours to wash, dry and wax the car!
but here she is, what do you think? on the right road?
(sorry, i havent got a pic of the back, will put one up soon, looks pretty good, but my phone didnt store it! :dapprove: )
03-05-07_1805.jpg

03-05-07_1806.jpg

03-05-07_1807.jpg

What u think then? any suggestions? btw, i am a poor student, i just paid £1100 for insurance too, so i aint got shed loads of money to spend, but got a bit.

Cheers

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Save your cash for your next car IMO. I wouldnt bother spending £400 on a set of wheels that caost more than the car.

Use the car and have fun in it! When you get your hands on more cash then buy something else.

You're a student mate so if I was you I'd be enjoying the booze!

Shed.
Save your cash for your next car IMO. I wouldnt bother spending £400 on a set of wheels that caost more than the car.

Use the car and have fun in it! When you get your hands on more cash then buy something else.

You're a student mate so if I was you I'd be enjoying the booze!

Yeah. Im saving up for a new car, and ive decided not to mod my shitty little car anymore so i can save the cash till i get a 1.4/1.6

Clio Mk1
Thanks for the responses, and I wasnt going to get alloys for it, cos i realise that my car is worth about the same as them!
Only thing im really thinking of doing is getting an induction kit, and some seat covers! and making the paint look as good as I can get it for a faded red, 13 year old car!

Nah, the grill isnt standard, I put chrome on it myself, when I get a picture of the back, it will all make sense!
I got a chrome tail pipe and chrome strips on the bumpers! looks quite snazzy even if i do say so myself! lol