ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to make a forced air induction kit for £1.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Listerine & Poledo
I think we should probably leave the "better sound" debate closed untll vids turn up.

Of course, one persons "sick noiz y0!" is another persons "jesus christ, what's wrong with your car, you want to get that seen to!"

In other news, I've got my Valu-yozz system sorted, you'd think I'd spent loads on de-cats and systems, oh no, I can give you the full yoz/de-cat experience for a fraction of the cost.

For those who prefer a Stealth option for their 172, no problem, for £180 I can vist and "fit" you a manifold-back system. This involves removing your existing equipment and selling it on.

For 182 owners and anyone who wants a visible pipe (1.2 owners?), I've just taken delivery of the tailpipe finishers. In this application, your existing equipment is replaced with high-quality, custom-engineered pipework. This system requires a little more work, of course, and thus costs £250+Vat. I can dispose of your existing system for you too, for a mere £50 + local taxes
ERW_Steel_Pipes.jpg

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
I'm gonna use a Biffa bin on mine, that'll sound awesome.

All I need is a long bit of cold air feed pipe and a towing hitch for the 172.

Listerine & Poledo
I exist to try and save the world from disappearing up its own yozza.

unfortunately, the kids are more interested in modz to getz finger-bangz than dignity, or self-repsect

CBR1K, F21 125D
Goodj - Spending a lot of his work time trying hard to make forum users respect and love him.

Last edited:
  Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Had a go myself, sounds amazing! Ive only got a 1.2 but everyone thinks I've got a 2.0ltr now!

Only bucket I could find, but sounds s**t hot and makes my engine bay smell nice and tasty:

bucket.jpg

Merc
Clearly the guy is a GENIUS!!!

I don't see what the problem is with hot air. If you want cold air fill the bucket with Ice right? Top up at the local shell with 98 and ice.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Seen worse, still a retarded idea.

Just buy a f**king induction kit, seriously.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Awesome thread, still not certain if the OP is taking the piss but tbh it doesn't matter, it's amusing either way :D

leave the guy alone, its actually not a bad heatsheild IMO (ok the bit with it pointing at the rad is an issue) but hey it cost him nothing and i praise his DIY effort!

best place for air is actually at the back of the engine bay where the ABS pump is

^^ This to be fair

I had a filter straight on the throttle body at the back of the bay and it worked amazingly
Since swapped for a BMC CDA with a cold air feed and it's shite

Also...
Walrus_BucketThiefInTroubleM.jpg

BMW E30 325iiiiii
I only read the first page, because I knew after only a few comments it would descend into a mass mob attacking you for what looks like a daft idea...but is actually quiet ingenious. Good on you for having the guts to make something on your own, that has, however small, made a difference.

The best ideas are the daft ones.

Ph1
^^ This to be fair

I had a filter straight on the throttle body at the back of the bay and it worked amazingly
Since swapped for a BMC CDA with a cold air feed and it's s**te

Seen photo's of old Cup Racers with them just off the TB. You'd think it would pick up heat from the ex manifold. Maybe theres something in this location after all

Clio 182
love it, 10/10 for effort thats the whole point of modding trying new things, it dont have to look good or be expensive its all about the learning experiance

Clio 172 cup
I love my bucket mod

So much so i have a standard airbox with a ktr panel filter for sale

£35 posted :approve:

Couldnt give a f**k what all the haters/cliosport sheep think

My mate who has a trophy fitted/ tried it on his and loves it!

Status
Not open for further replies.