ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to get your exhaust popping... in Scotland!

Clio 182
Just acquired myself an 04' 182 with Milltek catback, and was looking to knock the resonator out and also fit a decat.
After that, I fancied having that map that pops after 4.5k revs. Is there any way to get such a thing in Central Scotland without having to drive down to that place in Southmost England that do it?

Loving the car by the way! Little pocket rocket and does all it needs to!

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Yea you can get the RS Tuner remap box and load the pops and bangs map onto the car yourself, all you need is a laptop to do it.

FYI it's usually called the 'c**t' mod or the 't**t map', because you'll look a prize plum driving around making all that noise.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Hi and welcome.

Look at buying an rs tuner

If you pay to be a member, you'll get access to the market place and guide sections which will show you how to use the rstuner.

The map is hilarious for all of 10 minutes by the way.

Clio 182
Is it possible to do it only above 4.5k revs though? I know what you mean about looking like a w**k with all the noise, but it wouldn't be bad if it was kept only to high revs.

Listerine & Poledo
no, it needs to over-fuel on the over-run. which you can't do withut having some revs on the board.

In any event, it's not only chavalicious and will mark you out as being a r****d, but it'll also mean you're just asking to get pulled over at any given opportunity. Which you'll then moan about be "unfair", when, really, your super-boomz exhaust is less socially acceptable than gang rape.

Clio 182
Haha I hear what you're saying, guys. I just thought it'd be a bit of fun, but to be fair I did buy this car as a cheap runaround, not a rocket launcher!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Register as a paid member and u will get acess to the for sale section and get an rs tuner to upload the pops and bang map, u can then use the same section to buy a new engine when it goes lol