ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How pissed off would you be !! ( contains clio damage)

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
tell the police about the nissan.

looks to me like either bull bars or a toe bar - a normal bumper would have taken out the light also as it's not just a tap.

Suprised you didn't hear it happen, that'd of been a whack

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
total shite.

some clown hit my mk3 dynamique S and sodded off without saying anything as well, bang out of order

Golf GTI PP Mk7
proper dicks, really feel for you mate. hope you get it sorted soon.

i heard that if you own a williams, things like this dont happen...;)

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
thats criminal! almost looks like a tow bar job! the police would be getting it in the neck to sort that out....

80MPG BEEZA
had the same thing happened to me went out to work found m back bumper damaged, a silver piccaso was also damaged in roughly the same area to where it would of hit but it was also damaged in 2 other areas so they could easily blag it was already their.

a women hit my mums focus and did quite abit of damage like in this post she drove off and parked the other side of the car park,luckily my gf was in the car park at the time and saw her and knew it was my mums car (pretty lucky tbh)

my advice is take pictures of the nissan get in contact with the police, that way when the police go to their door step their more likely to feel the need to own up to it