ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How pissed off would you be !! ( contains clio damage)

my little sister woke up this moring and went to drive to work to find someone had done this to her car and drove off and there was no note on the window. i was mad so f**king mad it made my head hurt lol ..

20032008040.gif

20032008041.gif

20032008043.gif

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
JEEESUS!! someone has proper whacked that!!

I hit my sisters clio into a lampost once at about 15mph and it didn't cause anywhere near that much damage!!

our road is a dead end and not many people live up it. i know most people, now lookin at the damage a normal car would not have done that. but a 4x4 with a hugh bull bar on would have, and i found a nissan 4x4 old one with bad damage to the drivers side and bent the bull bar back. i think they did it and are keeping quite !!! the damage to nissan looks fresh

VX220 Turbo
keep an eye out for neighbours cars with damage or a car that doesn't appear for a while then comes back with a shiny new bumper, will be difficult to prove but CAB might be able offer some advica about taking it through small claims court

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
pissed up driver i reckon, keep ur eys open for a fuked car, tell everyone to keep there eyes peeled, im sure someone will stumble across it soon

i was so mad that someone could do over £1000 pounds worth of damage to someones property and drive off. really makes me wounder how this person could be such a class A PRICK.

Leon Cupra 300
had a good look but only had the silver paint on my sisters car,
the nissan is silver.

Get in touch with the police, they will match the paint on the Clio to the paint on the Nissan or vica-versa... Should be a straight forward catch tbh.

EP3 Civic Type R
Absolute scumbags- I'd be mortified if I damaged someone elses car. Hope you/your sis sort things out

J03

MX5 1.8
b******s!!! have a look on the bay, someone did that from behind, and i got one for £30 :)

and me i could never leave someones car like that.

but thats the difference between good people and bad people. roll on karma lol

clio 1.6 16v 2001
Had the same happen to my old fezzie. Got up one morning and it was totaled right down one side. Fortunately he left some light glass behind and I found the damaged vehicle (a pickup) a few streets away.
Get loads of photos of the 4x4 that you suspect and get back onto he police and tell them of your suspicions.
Makes you so mad that these tw**s think they can just get away with this sort of thing.
Keep pushing the police if they don't respond quick enough and inform them of every update.
Good luck

Black R27+08 Swift Sport
Most likely some pissed up waste of his dads c:eek: m driving home after a night of red stripe, makes me sick, hope it not too much of a nightmare to get sorted.

mate im sure if you can prove it was them and they havent reported within a certain time you can get them done. Id defos push the police to take some action.

Black R27+08 Swift Sport
This is why I insist on off road parking when we are viewing houses!
I'm exactly the same, first question i ask when my wife says "there is a really nice house for sale"......."Has it got a drive?" I live in an ok area, my car is right outside my bedroom window, but i still put 24hr cctv out the front pointing at the car and gate! I guess im paranoid but there are so many wan@ers these days.

Black R27+08 Swift Sport
On second thoughts anyone on here in the army? You could always pop down and give this 4x4 a nudge at 20mph in a tank see how this scum fu:eek: k in the nissan likes it.

RenaultSport 172.
so many wan@ers these days.

tell me about it.

me and my mate questioned some lads in a car last nyt, after they followed us for an hour and parked up whenever we did. they soon moved on :p lol

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Takes the piss that they've not left a note or anything, considering the damage that's been done.