ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how old are you and what you driving?

white 172
90s are brilliant but at 18 its pretty anti social to be 3 foot higher than your mates in the carpark is pretty s**t lol but its great crack going to get another one asap

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
ph1 172 conversion and 197 both mine :) but might have to sell my 172 because no space :(

23 years young :)

VX220, RS Clio 200t,
23 - 182 FF both cup packs, Vauxhall VX220 weekend toy, MK1 Golf GTi Cab Karmann, '72 MG Midget 1275 bored to 1308 lots of other mods running about 110 BHP and only 595Kg on the scales :D

Clio 172 ph1
Jeez how do you younguns afford the insurance?

I'm 25 and drive a 172 ph1 unmodded, gonna cost me a pretty penny to insure when I renew with the rates going up :(

Disastra Coupe
I'd love to know how some people can afford 3 or 4 car's at 22/23 years old!! I thought i were doing well with a bike and a car at 23!

well i swapped it over on my policy and it went up 1000 for the october till march when its due 4 renewal.. just had a quote on adrian flux for 1900ish fully comp iv got nncb and 1 fault accident at the moment

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
I really cant understand how some people pay more than 1k for insurance, seems such a waste of money, especially on cars that are not even that quick, i'm paying £372 fully comp on my clio, and £601 fully comp on a TVR Chimaera 500, running 417bhp

18 - 1.2 insurance only 300 euros as an add on, saving up now for a rs, i would pay up to a grand for insurance on an rs as i really want one. When people pay 2 grand yeh thas wrong but if they want the car... Why not.

Clio GT 1.6
Clio GT 1.6 - Just turned 24 last week!

If people didn't mine it would be quite good to state what people do for a living!

german
I really cant understand how some people pay more than 1k for insurance, seems such a waste of money, especially on cars that are not even that quick, i'm paying £372 fully comp on my clio, and £601 fully comp on a TVR Chimaera 500, running 417bhp

Who are you insured with? £372 at 20 is VERY cheap.