ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how old are you and what you driving?

White ds3
thawt id just put this out there and see how old people are and what theyre driving ill get it started.

im 20 and drive a rb 182 on coilies and inlet on theyre way

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
28 Years old and i drive this bad boy -

MeganePedalCar.gif

Golf 7R
Im 31 and drive a 197, but if things go to plan i may be the new proud owner of a Audi RS4, as its been parked outside mine for more than an hour... abondened i hear you say.. lets hope so!

clio sport 172
Now proberbly the best time to introduce myslef, Im Tom, 18 an drive a 53 black 172 (before any questions ye im still sore from the insurance raping me!!) bt the cars worth it!! :D

Titanium 182
Now proberbly the best time to introduce myslef, Im Tom, 18 an drive a 53 black 172 (before any questions ye im still sore from the insurance raping me!!) bt the cars worth it!! :D

Where are you from in west yorks buddy ?

Ps. I hate you ;)

clio sport 172
£3,000 lmfao, I have to laugh if not il cry lol, mifield dewsbury area m8!! alot of people hate me now lol, but i also have a lot more friends :S wunder why? and thanks for the welcome :D