ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how old are you and what you driving?

A moody 182
On Saturday myself and 4 mates drove the Hardknott Pass and a few other outstanding roads in my M3, a ph2 172 track car, 2 21 Turbo 2wd's and a 21 Quadra.........I'd need a fuel mortgage if I lived where you do.

Yep I do need one..... we are very lucky with our roads.....

clio 182 ff
36 - 182ff (when licence back next month) had astra GTE at 17 & yes insurance pulled my pants down & raped me...was it worth the pain....HELL YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clio sport 172 cup
im 30 and have at the mo have

j plate 67k miler 480hp 4x4 saff cossie
55 plate vectra sri cdti
2001 octavia vrs (for sale by the way)
2002 clio 172 cup

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Fair bit of willy waving on here as to who can be the youngest owner of a 1*2 :) Some of the insurance premiums must be frightening.

I'll wave mine now... 27 with a BMW M6 and a Phase 1 172.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Fair bit of willy waving on here as to who can be the youngest owner of a 1*2 :) Some of the insurance premiums must be frightening.

I'll wave mine now... 27 with a BMW M6 and a Phase 1 172.

Oooo whats the M6 like ?,its on the next list with an M5.

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Oooo whats the M6 like ?,its on the next list with an M5.

In a word, brutal! :) As you probably know looking at your collection, it's hard to find a road where you can really use all the power, but when you can its epic. Defies logic how something so big and refined can be so fast! 90% of real world driving it's probably not much faster than an M3 though, but much more exclusive which I like. Test drive one and see if you like the gearbox first too.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Yeah its definitely a rarer car compared to the M5 not seen one M6 on the road yet.I used to own a E46 M3 smg im guessing its similar system to that ? that took quite awhile to get used to,pretty annoying around town but awesome when i got the chance to push it.

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Yeah the M3 would have been smg 2 and this has smg 3. Still only 1 clutch so not as good as the newer twin clutch systems. Jerky around town especially when cold, but on an open road its perfect. Love the way it blips the throttle on down shifts too, a little bit too much like playing a computer game sometimes though, slightly less involving than my previous cars.