ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how old are you and what you driving?

Clio GT, Saxo,Vectra
67 (don't laugh) in last 3 years had modded saxo furio then citroen C2 vts which is going 1st week in May, then I'm getting a Clio GT in pearl black on the 11th May.
Life in the old dog yet!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Old Timer said:
67 (don't laugh) in last 3 years had modded saxo furio then citroen C2 vts which is going 1st week in May, then I'm getting a Clio GT in pearl black on the 11th May.
Life in the old dog yet!
Actually a cs hero IMO. Good on you fella.

andybutlers

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus rs, Audi, Clio
when i was 18 i was driving a 4x4 cossie but now i am 26 and have a 172 cup golf gttdi and half of a cossie

182 FF
35 drive a track prepped 172cup all the time which gives me piles

Soon to be changed for a push bike cos i've got a baby on the way and a huuuge mortgage. Ho hum, it was fun while it lasted...

Clio 172 cup
40 next month.
Daily drive - 182 FF
Family transport - E46 BMW 330D Sport Touring (chipped)
Trackdays, holidays and when when one of the others is off the road - S1 Elise Sport 135

All in my name and insured the lot for less than a grand!

Do I win ?

Right, off to get my pipe and slippers ;-)

I can beat ya..... I'm 45 driving a 172 cup and I have a collection of pipes and slippers...

Westy. MX5
35 drive a track prepped 172cup all the time which gives me piles

Soon to be changed for a push bike cos i've got a baby on the way and a huuuge mortgage. Ho hum, it was fun while it lasted...

Good times will come back in your mid life crisis, just a bit of a hiccup for a few years.

Stagecoach Ticket
I have no idea how people afford these cars at such young ages

20 - 03 black 1.2 16v

will be intill iam 25 unless it dies

MG Midget/182

1968 MG Midget
1992 Nissan 200sx - Heavily modified track car
1994 Mitsubishi Shogun, dead HG Forsale £300
2003 MG ZT
2004 Clio 182

I think i have an addiction :)

57 Clio Campus Sport

20 - 03 black 1.2 16v

Ditto - I got 03 Black 1.2 16v for first car when I was 17 and still got it now I'm 20, 21 in July. Still @ Uni though, will upgrade when I get my first decent job.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

20 - 03 black 1.2 16v

I used to think that, then I started shopping around the little obscure companies for insurance!

20 - 182

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
06 Ferrari 430 Spider
04 Clio 182

Turned a young looking 35 recently :D

Love taking my F to all the meets

I used to think that, then I started shopping around the little obscure companies for insurance!

20 - 182

lmao what are these little "obscure" companies? :) Im currently hunting for insurance and im 19 with 1 years no claims, So fan not so good :boring:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
lmao what are these little "obscure" companies? :) Im currently hunting for insurance and im 19 with 1 years no claims, So fan not so good :boring:

Little one off brokers which people mention, I cant think of any lol but if you dig around you find them. Then you've got brentacre/sky/CK/admiral group/nfu/Adrian Flux, none are on comparison sites so are often overlooked (I know admiral group are but their prices are often a lot better direct)

Little one off brokers which people mention, I cant think of any lol but if you dig around you find them. Then you've got brentacre/sky/CK/admiral group/nfu/Adrian Flux, none are on comparison sites so are often overlooked (I know admiral group are but their prices are often a lot better direct)

Thanks man, I tried flux today but it was 2400 TPFT with mods declared :dapprove:

Will give the others you mentioned a ring tomorrow if their open. Wish me luck :rasp:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
23 got a mk 3 v6 clio 2005 a land rover defender xs 110, 2008 and a harley davidson fat boy 1600cc 2008 o and use one call