ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How not to drive on a track day! GTR tool.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Taking corners at high speed with one hand 😊🙈 Car looks rapid though!

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Lol. Overpowered car for sure. As said at the end of the video later that day he cause a crash with a McLaren mp4 soft top :(.

It's the overtaking in corners and slipping past cars in braking zones, treating it like a race meet which is the most dangerous, example being when he nearly hit that Meg then shouted at the driver as if it was his fault lol.

Monaco Blue 172
Frightening stuff, although I've seen worse, the dangerousness is amplified by the speeds he's travelling at. Also, having been in a 686bhp GT-R, I can vouch for them being "millennium falcon fast" and i've been lucky enough to have driven some fast cars. The gadgetry is phenomenal and give a huge false sense of security. Give me 1960's tech any day lol!

Utter tit.

Haha, dudes like that are the reason why I kinda dont like modern cars. Imagine him driving an E30, 205 Gti, Honda Crx or something along those lines. He would face his own mortalilty pretty soon and would start to behave. Instead that tool thinks that he is a very capable driver, based on the fact that he didnt get overtaken.

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Haha funny vid! Why does he keep resting his arm like that? It doesn't even look comfortable.

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
He obviously payed a lot of attention in the safety briefing. He was probably sat at the back telling everyone how much he's made on the stock market this year

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
That video is funny, well the writing over captions. Not driven there but where he rests his arm, because 'cool', are there photographers? Silly quick car but he is the worst person you can have on a day out. Fat too.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Brilliant vid. The kebab jokes had me tickled.

How the f**k does a mong like that afford such a car?!

Also, I'd like to see him remake that video in a car which doesn't drive for you.