ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

Z4 Coupe
Re: ***How much is my car worth?***

Seriously considering selling her now..

54' plate Racing Blue 182FF
-62,500miles
-10months MOT
-Tax April 12
-Cambelt, AUX & Dephaser carried out at BTM
-Yozza fitted at BTM
-Eibach Sportlines

Bodywork and paintwork in very good condition. All good tyres.

IMG_1383.jpg

Due to changing situation with work may be looking at having to sell the car if I am made redundant or looking at getting a job that may need me to do 1000 miles a month. It's a 2007 R27 in Liquid Yellow with 58000 miles on the clock full Renault service History. Needs a few things doing to it which I am trying to sort out. If I sell privately would I be asking too much at £7500. MOT & Tax until July.

RS6 C7

Due to changing situation with work may be looking at having to sell the car if I am made redundant or looking at getting a job that may need me to do 1000 miles a month. It's a 2007 R27 in Liquid Yellow with 58000 miles on the clock full Renault service History. Needs a few things doing to it which I am trying to sort out. If I sell privately would I be asking too much at £7500. MOT & Tax until July.
LY R27'S are fairly sort after. Advertise it for £7500 and look to sell for a little less.

182 RB FF

Going to have a look at a 182 tomorrow - Black Gold, 38k, FSH (Renault) 55 plate, belts changed sept 2010.

Completely standard, alloys unmarked. Mint.

What would you look to pay for that?

Colour

Just started looking for a 182, not really into mods :eek: as im not overly technical or mechcanical just want a sporty hatch!

I have noticed a lot of comments about the colour, in terms of value what is the 'cheapest / least desirable colour' through to 'most sought after?

What sort of mileage / year would i hope to get for £3.5 maybe a touch more?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Re: Colour

Just started looking for a 182, not really into mods :eek: as im not overly technical or mechcanical just want a sporty hatch!

I have noticed a lot of comments about the colour, in terms of value what is the 'cheapest / least desirable colour' through to 'most sought after?

What sort of mileage / year would i hope to get for £3.5 maybe a touch more?

Silver / Black I thinks cheapest.
Rarest, Petrol blue, liquid yellow, racing blue?

Clio 172 Phase II

Clio 172, Phase 2, 135,000 miles, Flame red, full service history (mostly). Belts done. Bit tatty. All wheels are dented. What do you reckon it's worth?

ph1 172, megane 225

hi, my misses is thinking about selling her inferno 182 to get a megane 225.
so just wondering how much its worth......

spec, its a limited edition inferno 182 comes with recaro seats has all cup packs with air con, Cruise control, etc.

mods
gaz coilovers
omp strutbraces front & rear
scorpion backbox, with a custom center section exhaust
carbon front splitter
matched inlets
pipercross panel filter
drilled and groved disks with mintex pads front and back

cambelt and aux kit was done last year at 119500 car is now on 126000.
its regular serviced with 5w 40 oil
full service history with all receipts

slight scrates and stone chips on front bumper and wheels could do with a refub

my misses is the second owner first being argos YES ARGOS so mainly moterway miles

the car still pulls very very well so dont be put off by the milage......

View attachment 74812IMG_0240.jpgIMG_0238.jpgIMG_0237.jpg

let me know what you think or if your interested

lee

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

about 2.5k-

If that were me Id strip the recaros out & whack standard seats in it & still get 2.3/2.4k then sell the seats

S

172 ph1

ive got a blue ph1 with 43k original miles on in mint condition with loads of history...2 previous women owners! only mods are a ktec stealth with new tip on (straight instead of curved down) and pipercross panel filter...looking to sell mine and buy a cheap ph1 with more miles on to strip out and tune as mine is personally too good to tear to bits.

just wondering what its worth and if anyone would be interested in taking it off me???

Dan

Trophy

Seems like i've been looking for a "close to standard" low mileage bue 182 cup for ages now, beginning to think they just aint out there anymore -sigh-

LY 182

Assessing some options...

LY 182 FF - About to hit 70k. Full service history, recent stuff by Fred at BTM. Belts all done. Turini's and Yozza.

Paintwork needs some TLC. Front end (particularly bumper) could do with respray. Standard chips elsewhere.

Rb Clio 182

What is a 55 plate 40k miles full ren service history like new not a mark on it

Its got 4 pots
Gaz coilovers
Cammed
Scorpion exhaust
piper induction kit
Remapp

What would people pay for it ?
Its in show room condition ?

RB182cup&golf gti

182 cup, RB Stripes, Dec 04 54 owned from new, 18,200 miles, full service history (3 renault stamps and big cambelt service done at Birchdown), last service 2 days ago at Renault (coolant and brake fluid changed). No dings/scrapes, just one minor scuff on one alloy which have been quoted £30 to repair but never got round to it (not curb damaged, knocked against wall when taking for puncture repair 4 years ago, hardly noticeable) Garaged, hardly used, still like new, still has original tyres on all with decent tread, taxed & mot'd dec 12. Totally standard. Interested to know what a mint 182 cup commands - not a lot i'd imagine with all the cup haters about!
cheers

Ben

TRACK CAR BREAKING

Racing blue 182
cambelt done 2 years ago..
62k miles and in mint condition!!!
its a cup but has half leather interior and full fat globe headlights and hids..
4 months tax.. 7 months MOT

like new 2118s with yoko AD08's
Fully rebuilt Gaz coilovers with uprated front and rear springs.. normal ones included
Forged black coolant hoses
Mocal oil catch can
K-Tec top mounts
All uprated engine mounts!
yozza sport exhaust system and new de-cat
Matched inlets
Alpine tv headunit £900
Alpine amp for components £350
JL audio speakers £380
K-Tec map
4 pot Wilwoods
High carbon disks
Ds2500 racing pads
braided hoses
172 leather interior
Standard 172 headlights and hids.
Carbon interior bits.
New clio sport mats
Rear strut brace
brand new exhaust mounts

Also can come with a rs2 inlet manifold which is currently fitted..
e1c61d7d.jpg

4946aa9a.jpg

RS6 C7

^^

You will get alot more money if you take all the tasty mods of and sell it as a standard car. As it is with mods you would be lucky to get 4000 but split it and you should end up with a good amount more.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

Tom that a lovely looking clio.

As it is I would say £3.5-£4k.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

I'll give you £2.6k ;)

I'd put it back to standard then you'd probably get £3.5k for car and £2k for the parts (assuming you've got the standard bits to put on).

How much for my car, 04 plate 1.6, FSH, cambelt and auxbelt changed two years ago, 61K on the clock, standard age related markings to the body but the interior is spotless, comes with the optional climate control and electronic sunroof. Mods are cup spoiler, eibach sportlines and an Rs grille.

Black Clio 172

1995 M reg MK1 Ph2 Clio 1.8 16v in dark blue (same as Williams). Mileage is 100K, no MOT at present.

Renaulsport clio 172

I would say that's a bit too much with no tax or mot my cars also done about 73k and with a couple of mods but plenty
not and tax I would be lucky to see £2400 your car worth about £ £1800 on good day soz mate bein realistic get it mot tax and u might see the better Side of two for it

Renaulsport clio 172

This car looks like a mk one to me yes it does look a nice one but mki s go for for between one to two grand for a pretty mint example have a nice mk2 example and would toil to get much more than two and a half realistically sorry
mate that last person who said 3.5 k to 4 k was way off

DCI100

Its a v reg clio (1999) with 68 000 miles on the clock,
Its just had head gasket and cam belt done.
Has mot coming up in 2 months
some tax
not perfect condition got a 1 patch of rush and a scratched part
needs a few bits doing but could be very nice afterwards.
not great service history really few old mots + all the work that i've done or had done on the car

work thats been done whilst i've owned it;
offside driveshaft/cv new part
new front calipers disks and pads
headgasket cambelt and water pump

Any ideas on value would be nice

IMAG0358.gif

RDH

ClioSport Club Member

If you get 500 quid for it you've done well I'd say.

Racing blue 182
cambelt done 2 years ago..
62k miles and in mint condition!!!
its a cup but has half leather interior and full fat globe headlights and hids..
4 months tax.. 7 months MOT

like new 2118s with yoko AD08's
Fully rebuilt Gaz coilovers with uprated front and rear springs.. normal ones included
Forged black coolant hoses
Mocal oil catch can
K-Tec top mounts
All uprated engine mounts!
yozza sport exhaust system and new de-cat
Matched inlets
Alpine tv headunit £900
Alpine amp for components £350
JL audio speakers £380
K-Tec map
4 pot Wilwoods
High carbon disks
Ds2500 racing pads
braided hoses
172 leather interior
Standard 172 headlights and hids.
Carbon interior bits.
New clio sport mats
Rear strut brace
brand new exhaust mounts

Also can come with a rs2 inlet manifold which is currently fitted..

I don't know how much that's worth, but it's f**king lovely. Do you offer finance? Take a cheque? ;)