ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

172cup
Re: ***How much is my car worth?***

Pretty much sure you'll around 4k from that if you are not in haste to sell it and wait for the right buyer.

CBR1000RR Fireblade

Thanks bud.

it will be up for sale tomorrow i think once i have got it back

CBR1000RR Fireblade

Ill have it for £2k ;) Or you could buy my 200...

i wouldnt mind a 200 but i dont think it would make for a very good van!

im selling the 182 because i am setting up on my own next year so im after a van to get it sign written etc

Clio 182 Black Gold

How much is this worth?...
Category D repaired (I bought it cat D to get a cheaper one),
2005 Clio 182 with both cup packs,
58,000 miles
Good condition (a few scuffs on wheels and 2 v small dings,
Xenons,
Auto lights and wipers,
Cruise control,
Scorpion rs192 cat back new less than a month ago,
New disks and pads all round less than a month ago,

Thanks, Jack.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

4k no chance on 63k-

With part service hist you are looking around 3250

S

CBR1000RR Fireblade

IIRC cat c/d write off is usually worth 50% of what a normal example of the same car would be?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

about 2k- its not quite 50%- probably 30-40%

So a 4k 182 would be 2750, a 3k car- maybe 2k & so on....

S

CBR1000RR Fireblade

4k no chance on 63k-

With part service hist you are looking around 3250

S

its going no where then. thats an insult of a price tbh, its going up for £4000 and i have no interest ill be keeping it and hiding it a garage or putting it into storage.

CBR1000RR Fireblade

i didnt mean to offend you lol.

i know you are going off book value but i paid decent money for it in april and i have spent a small fortune on it fixing it up, putting things right and getting it in near mint condition. i cant justify selling it for the price you quoted steve (which is less than i paid for it in april) when ive put all that cash into it. id rather keep it and take it off the road

RB 182

thanks for the input.

i have seen some shoddy examples on ebay. auto trader and PH for around £4000 so i should easy get 4k for it. where did you advertise your car?

They aren't selling at £4k though. I reckon its worth about £3250 its not like people are stuck for choice at the moment! Especially with only part service history.

CBR1000RR Fireblade

They aren't selling at £4k though. I reckon its worth about £3250 its not like people are stuck for choice at the moment! Especially with only part service history.

if they would like to go buy another one then that's up to them. i sincerely doubt that many other 182's in this price range are in this condition or have had as many new parts in the past 6 months (i have circa £2000's worth of recipts in 6 months)

Thats what you'll end up doing then! If you are going to sell though i'd cut your losses and sell it now, they arent going to go up in value :(

this is what will happen if i get messed around. i refuse to sell a car i have just made mint for peanuts. if it doesnt go i will be putting it into storage for a while.

LY 182
I'm trying to sell my LY 182, 28000 miles built in sat nav it's pretty much out of the box condition been up on PH and AT for a week now and not a single phone call. I'm asking £5000 I know it's steep but it is in mint condition except maybe a couple of scuffs on the wheels. How much would anyone be willing to part for it?

I'm considering selling my car also its a BG 2004 182 both cup packs, with just over 104,000 miles. Its in Fair condition on the bodywork could do with a front end respray if im honest and has a few marks all over. Has pretty much a full service history but I did a service myself when i got it about 3000 miles ago or so. Not expecting the 4 grand that others seem to think obviously and tbh i didnt pay anywhere near that. Not in a mad rush to sell but i'm thinking of getting a new one as I dont really like the colour as its a nightmare to keep clean. How much you guys think?

197 & bag o'shit Vxh
197 value estimation.

Hi, I've a 2008 reg'd black 197 with 17k on the clock.

I'm enjoying the car for now, but will plan to sell in 18 months / 2yrs down the line. A long way off I know , but I just wanted some opinions on resale..

If in the next 2 years I came to sell and clocked another 20k, what realistically would I be looking for it? I've been trying to go on figures for older 182's and it's not weighing up.

:dapprove:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Re: 197 value estimation.

price now 7.5k

Price next year at the same time low 6's-

Price in 2 years - mid 5's if your lucky

s

Re: 197 value estimation.

Hi, I've a 2008 reg'd black 197 with 17k on the clock.

I'm enjoying the car for now, but will plan to sell in 18 months / 2yrs down the line. A long way off I know , but I just wanted some opinions on resale..

If in the next 2 years I came to sell and clocked another 20k, what realistically would I be looking for it? I've been trying to go on figures for older 182's and it's not weighing up.

:dapprove:

About £6k based on the 2006/2007 197s available at the moment.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26

hmmm, just wondering on my little 1.2

8v Authentique
51 plate
2 previouse owners
immaculate paintwork apart from a scratch on the door
15" Renault Ronal alloys
coilovers
172 rear bumper
rs grill
cup spoiler

Tidy for its age. Think i'd like a ph1 172 if the insurance is right, or a monaco/flame red 172.

Suzuki Jimny

What about my 172 cup?

53 plate
82,500 miles
12 months MOT
Very good condition and i've got it up at £2,500, but have only had one very low offer on it :(

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

hmmm, just wondering on my little 1.2

8v Authentique
51 plate
2 previouse owners
immaculate paintwork apart from a scratch on the door
15" Renault Ronal alloys
coilovers
172 rear bumper
rs grill
cup spoiler

Tidy for its age. Think i'd like a ph1 172 if the insurance is right, or a monaco/flame red 172.

Dawn You know you want my flamer at the end of Feb....
Will have Recaro CS as well brand new

S

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26

do you take px? ;)

pm me if you have a rough idea of price in mind for feb time :eek:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

yep it will have had refurb box by then-
Whole front end & bumper sprayed
Seats
Sabelt & so on

Because im happy to keep it will be 3.1 or 4.5 with the chairs

S

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26

ooh thats abit too much for what im willing to spend on the daily :( you lameo! :cry:

how much do you recon mine is worth out of curioucity? ;)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

no idea- will have a butchers later-

Lameo- Best 172 available ;)

S

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26

lol noooooo, my baby stays with me! She knows she is loved! :D