ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

fiesta 1.25
Re: ***How much is my car worth?***

2002 Ph2 172
Re-sprayed in vauxhall white
Speedline 2118's
Fk coilovers
Matched inlets
Remap
60k miles
Tax and MOT till Jan

IMGP1568.jpg

IMGP1571.jpg

IMGP1578.jpg

whats it worth?

120d M-Sport

Its a bloody sexy car, if i had money saved up id be well on your case chris! :approve:

Astra SRI/ Hornet

Isn't this an exact copy of laxys? Lol and I know another in Newcastle the same right down to the elf stickers on the mirrors.

fiesta 1.25

Was done way before laxy's car and try to keep up its had 2 owners since it was in newcastle.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

Lovely car, I'd say between £4000 and £4500. Some people might be put off by the respray though.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Right then chaps, I can honestly say I have no idea what its worth...

attachment.jpg

The car can be sold in two guises...

With all of the above mods:

Ph2 rear lights
Dynamic Spoiler
Ph2 Renault Sport alloys
-60 mm Apex springs
Full ph1 172 half leather interior
Dual optics
Fog lights

OR

Totally standard:

Steelies
Normal interior etc

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 171

Im just seeing how much people would value my car at as it could be up for selling :(

Its got 2 owners
Just under 39,000 miles

Heres some pics

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

Astra SRI/ Hornet

Was done way before laxy's car and try to keep up its had 2 owners since it was in newcastle.

Argh I see thought it was too Similar. That car is actually used to advertise the 2118's it's on at revolution in Gateshead. Little past history for ya there. Lol

Clio 182

Hey guys,

Anyone on the lookout for a 197 in Albi blue, potentially could be selling mine in next week or so and wondered if anyone looking? Also any thoughts on its value?

56reg with 15k miles....

Will be hopefully posting in for sale section in next few days....

Thanks

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

Hey guys,

Anyone on the lookout for a 197 in Albi blue, potentially could be selling mine in next week or so and wondered if anyone looking? Also any thoughts on its value?

56reg with 15k miles....

Will be hopefully posting in for sale section in next few days....

Thanks

what options? service history? date of first reg?

if you ACTUALLY want to sell it, put it up for 9.5k. that is what it is worth imo.

if you don't want ot sell it put it up for 10.5k...

Barge

Low miles make it more appealing but I wouldn't put it up for £10850 and expect it to sell. Check the Glass's guide? See how much stealers have them up for and knock it down a bit.

clio 172

How about a black x reg 172 with 72,000 miles on the clock and a massive knock from the engine? How much do u guys think someone will be prepared to pay for it?

Megane 225 F1

Black 1.4 16v.

38k. Tax til may and mot is bein done this weekend (will pass)

DSC02125.jpg

DSC02131.jpg

Will have standard lights, wheels and seats put back.

:D

Barge

Willst, nice car for a new driver, or one in their early years of driving... I'd say 3.5-4k maybe? 3.5 is probably a fairer price.

Megane 225 F1

:D exactly what i wanted to hear XD

Now to sort insurance on a 1*2
Thankyou

clio 172

How about a black x reg 172 with 72,000 miles on the clock and a massive knock from the engine? How much do u guys think someone will be prepared to pay for it? :S

Barge

Depends what the knock is. I'd look how much a mint 172 goes for an guage from that really. I'm not really up on the prices of the ph1.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

How about a black x reg 172 with 72,000 miles on the clock and a massive knock from the engine? How much do u guys think someone will be prepared to pay for it? :S

Find out exactly whats wrong with it mate.

Buying a car with unknown problems is a mega gamble that not alot of people will invest in. Atleast with that information you shall be able to gauge what a potential buyer would need to fix it.

Hope this helps

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5

Low miles make it more appealing but I wouldn't put it up for £10850 and expect it to sell. Check the Glass's guide? See how much stealers have them up for and knock it down a bit.

Egnor the price guides & look at AT etc.
Some cars are for sale for weeks, this tells me they are overpriced.
A guy on RS tried selling a nimbus 07 R27 for £9600 with low miles not even had a phone call.
This time of year you need to be realistic otherwise why bother.

S&K

182 cup + Elise

After a little advice, I have an RB 182 cup on an '05 with 38k on the clock. I have no history for the car and it is due a cam belt even though I have just changed the oil and filters on it. I am looking for a quick is sale so how much do you think I should be asking for it ??? Thanks in advance :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD

with no history would have to be uber cheap for me to buy it.

S&K

182 cup + Elise

Looking for a quick sale, it was my wifes car and unfortunatly she passed away in Oct.

Sorry to hear that!

My car is very similar but has all the key bits done. Considering selling in the New Year:

54 RB 182 - 70k miles. All done in past 3 months: Cambelt + aux belt replaced, new exhaust, brake pads all round and tyres all good. Good condition with only the usual stone chips as you'd expect.

It currently has a Janspeed Supersport exhaust (1000 miles old) and not sure whether to leave on the car or sell separate. I have had an offer of swap plus cash to me for a standard good nick exhaust to put on the car when I sell so thinking of going for that when it comes to sale time.

What would you give me for it? :)

Sorry to hear about your wife.

As it has no history, no belts, you'll be lucky to get £4k.

With as above, about £5k.

£5k on mine? That's what I paid in April so all good on the depreciation front ;)
Was thinking advertise for £5.5k and see what offers come in.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD

Ok what about my bean?
05 plate
Would be 100% standard, 33k, FSH 3 months tax and mot.

Can't decide if i should keep it or try save money.

Titanium 182

ph1 172 silver, mint condition good history needs belts doing coilovers all the upgrades from ph2 apart from the spoiler and bumper. Minty fresh. 63k miles x reg.

I was thinking £3k considering the coilovers etc ? had a lot of money spent on it getting it to the condition it's in ;)

Barge

Opinions please? Inhave no idea what it's worth tbh.

You looked on Auto Trader at similar ones, m'dear? £1000-1200 is about right, dealers are selling the same model for average around 1400-2000 (depending on mileage). Make of that what you will.

EDIT: Knew it was you, Aluco. <3

Titanium 182

Btw Need it was me who just added you on FB if you were wondering..

Haii

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Didn't actually look on auto trader needy, only bothered with pistonheads as I hate it with a passion, if it doesn't sell with the mods by jan then I'll strip it bare and put on auto trader/pheads. Cheers for ze advise :)