ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much do you spend on fuel a week?

Clio 1.2 16v Extreme
Bloody hell, i don't even do that in my 182. Are you just stuck in second gear?

haha..

think its somthing to do with passing my test 6 weeks ago.. cant get enough of it :p

im sure things will calm down soon, fingers crossed lol

320d
Almost nothing anymore. Unless I go to see my gf in lancaster I only do about 40 miles a week.

The furthest I go is about 2 miles to the gym. Work is 1 mile away.

Anywhere from a fiver to £30 quid a week i would say.

A tenner a night when im out all day and night with my mates in the summer. Good times.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My work bill is about £400 a month on Diesel and I do about £30 a week in my own car. More if track days are involved.

Christ, thats where my money goes! lol.

Black Gold with cup packs
Filled up this morning, cost me £43.50. That will last me a week...
I am also showing 44.9mpg after 40 miles :)

renault clio 1.6 rsi
i dunno how much it costs to fill my car up coz it never goes below 1/4 of a tank lol
i wont let it :s
but i spend bout 40 quid a week
i only get 30 mpg on average lol
but its better than some on here i guess

MTM

Volvo V60 R Design
About £50-£60 per week but I commute around 25 miles per day to work and back.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
£90 ish average, but this week is gonna be a killer!! Prob alot more, Birmingham to Newcastle , manchester and Cheltenham!!!

DMS

A thirsty 172
About a tank and half a week, so £60 tops for about 400 miles a week.
I used to be a lot more economical when I was skint, now I couldn't care less - it's more fun!

Ph1 Williams No: 112
Around £35 every 2 weeks, when i first passed i lived in my car and filled up twice a day.. one night filled up 4 times rofl... aaah good times.

Clio Sport 182
Wow lol you must all drive really hard!!

I got me 182 and I put £40 in every 8 days - an I go to uni, work and short run around trips taking me son places!! but saying that I think the 182 is awesome on fuel, even when I give it sum wellie don't guzzle the fuel :S and driving normal it lasts ages :approve: