ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how many phase 1 clio sport were made in iceberg silver

clio 200, clio 172
i own 3 phase 1 172's in iceberg , 1 172 exclusive, 1 clio 172 phase 1 titainum ( track car ), 1 clio sport 182 ff in artic blue with 15,000 miles and a clio 197

clio 200, clio 172
there kept in my warehouse, undercovers, apart from the 197 and the track car, all my cars get started up once a month

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
A chap on the previous page found out he's is no 98.

Be cool if you could as I bet there's not many aroun now and it would be nice to own one of the cleanest ones (over time ;))

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
It was immaculate, bought it in 2008 in Aberdeen from a girl, it had 38k on it. The engine actually still lives on in another members Ph2.. What a car!

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I bought my iceberg not realising it was one until I read the paint code on the drivers side door thingy. I was quite excited at the time and now looking back I should have kept it

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
How would I find out what number mine one is. It would be nice to know what number out of 99 my Ph1 iceberg is :)

it'd have to be done the same as the sunflower register.
get everyone with an iceberg to state the date that it was first registered.

never going to happen on here, there will be so many missing now