ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How low??

Corsa
Hey, Ive got a 1994 Clio 1.8 16v. I want to lower it but dont know how low to go? If you could post a picture of your car up lowered and by how much ill have some idea. cheers rob

Last edited:
There is a clio in the last edition of pfc that is lowered 200mm and its not air-ride.
Mine is 60mm on PI suspention kit..

408.jpg

Well it said 60mm on the box and was worth over 300 squiddles.
As its a kit the dampeners are up-rated too...if you just put 60mm springs on the dampeners collapse abit...therefore looking lower. and will probably be stuffed 6 months later. I had 35mm springs before and to tell the truth this isnt much lower...but the handling is superb!

Have you had them?? I could not reccommed them more. they are one of the oldest manufactures of suspension...
Sorry but I think you are totally wrong there.

My car handles like a diamond with them.

Oh yeah I have both PI springs and dampners.

Last edited:
  Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
Id never buy pi springs, seen cars running them though and id much prefer standard suspension, especially over 60mm down. Still on original driveshafts?

Yes on the ds.
I could not honestly big them up more.. shame your up north..could have took you for a spin...you would have changed your mind.