ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how low on 16s

2002 renault clio
hey everyone was just looking for a bit of advice, i have some porsche d90s i will be fitting on my 02 clio within the next week, but was wondering how low i could go, they are 7j on the front and 8j on the rear, any advice would be grateful
cheers

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
are the tyres streched??
whats the offset,
and wheel size??

within reason, you can go as low as you want lol

2002 renault clio
tyres arnt stretched but am considering it, the front offset is 55 and reat is 52, and the wheels are 16 inch, i was thinking that but i dont want to rub if it can be avoided

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
iv got 16" wheels on mine and iv got a 40mm drop and they catch only when on full lock. gonna try some spacers on the front to see if it stops rubbing.. gna try dropping 60mm see what thats like soon il elt you know :)

PH1 iceburg
I have 16" turinis and it is lowered about 70mm on coilovers. It did catch a bit but i had to modify the front wheel arch liners.

Mk2 1.2 Campus
Remember the wheels won't be the same offset after you've fitted the spacers, they're going to stick out a lot further. The fronts should be fine but the rears may be a problem if the tyres aren't stretched