ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hola amigos, I just bought my clio sport 2.0 16v 2002 and I love it!

cliosport
Hi friends,

I love my clio & I wanna know if there's people from Monterrey Mexico around here?

Saludos for all!

1212643594_f.jpg

clio sport mk2 2004
hermoso.. tengo uno del mismo color
saludos desde argentina
cuanto cuesta en dolares en mexico

cliosport
After long days of bargaining, the seller gave me her best price...
in dollars like $6800, and in euros like $5000,

I think it was a just price, the painting looks like new, and the interiors
are pretty much the same,

The only bad is that my last car was an seat ibiza and it drives very softly, but in power it's like a kittie fighting a tiger, or something like that,

I only have with my clio 2 weeks, and I just getting issued to the suspension and handling of this car but in the highway I like to watch all the semi-sport cars only in my back mirror too far away from me.

Despues de largos dias de negociacion, el auto me costo $6800 dlls

Yo pienso k fue un precio justo, la pintura esta como nueva y los interiores tambien,

Lo unico k extraño de mi anterior auto (seat ibiza) es el manejo tan suave, pero en poder es como si un gatito peleara contra un tigre, jeje.

Hasta hoy solo tengo 2 semanas con mi auto, y me estoy acostumbrando
al manejo y suspension, y en la carretera me gusta observar a los autos
semi-deportivos solo por mi retrovisor muy muy lejos de mi.

saludos/regards!
p

clio sport mk2 2004
In Argentina these cars, depending on the condition, mileage and the owners mood of the day, are in the region of 22,000 USDollars.I bought mine exactly three months ago. Have had some minor problems but other than that it runs like the wind. BTW I didn't weant to be rude by replying in Spansh or leave anybody out. It's just that down here in Argnetina we don't have a cliosport club and it would have been weird to write a message in English to somedoby whose mother tongue is Spanish. That's all. Welcome.

cliosport
In Argentina these cars, depending on the condition, mileage and the owners mood of the day, are in the region of 22,000 USDollars.I bought mine exactly three months ago. Have had some minor problems but other than that it runs like the wind. BTW I didn't weant to be rude by replying in Spansh or leave anybody out. It's just that down here in Argnetina we don't have a cliosport club and it would have been weird to write a message in English to somedoby whose mother tongue is Spanish. That's all. Welcome.

Sorry, by writing in english, but I want to be part of this club, and most of the members only speak english, I and in my city there is not cliosport clubs, thats so bad,

best regards!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
After long days of bargaining, the seller gave me her best price...
in dollars like $6800, and in euros like $5000,

I think it was a just price, the painting looks like new, and the interiors
are pretty much the same,

The only bad is that my last car was an seat ibiza and it drives very softly, but in power it's like a kittie fighting a tiger, or something like that,

I only have with my clio 2 weeks, and I just getting issued to the suspension and handling of this car but in the highway I like to watch all the semi-sport cars only in my back mirror too far away from me.
regards!
p

That's not a bad price.

I love your write up :approve:

Oh, and welcome :D