ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

His and Hers Clios

Clio Sport 182
Myself and my good lady have just joined up :smile:

I have a 182 and the other half has a 172 as you can see our lad loves them. The 172 is currently in for a full wrap so I,m sure she will post up when its all done end of the week :D

11218889_10153011130455496_2991090051007249079_n.jpg

Clio sport 172
Hi :) it's going glittery blue :) with carbon fibre roof, bonnet and wingmirrors it will be done hopefully by Friday :)

Clio sport 172
You piss away matey, my bonfire ain't lit yet ;) the day when we all like the same thing is going to be a very boring day....I LOVE my new leopard print stilettos my friend on the other hand hates them....my answer to her is if you don't like them don't wear them....my answer to you is you don't like it don't look at it :)

Clio sport 172
Lol leeRS I think it just could've been put a little nicer, not exactly the warmest welcome is it?! Not even a hello welcome to the forum :cry: lol

Clio sport 172
Haha ok dangerous Dave :) Its a good job I'm thick skinned for when I post the finished pics up on Friday haha

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
You piss away matey, my bonfire ain't lit yet :wink: the day when we all like the same thing is going to be a very boring day....I LOVE my new leopard print stilettos my friend on the other hand hates them....my answer to her is if you don't like them don't wear them....my answer to you is you don't like it don't look at it :smile:

Maybe don't wear the heels driving the glittery snotter? So it doesn't end up in a hedge/in the sea, god forbid.

Clio with a body kit
Welcome along. Look forward to seeing pics of the car when wrapped! Matching cars are the way forward.

Clio sport 172
Thanks V6Dan :) we even have matching plates as soon as we've got the other one off my astra :) lol

Clio sport 172
Thanks Goodj, I wanted to go for something different, the choices in my head where Orange, purple or the blue, I've seen Orange and purple clios but not the blue so that kind of sealed the deal! It's not going to be to everyone (if not anyone's) taste but as I am the one driving it I can't say I'm too fussed :) it's good to be different :)

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome.

Post pictures up when it's done!

Oh and generic sharking post = Needs lady pics. CS rules.

Welcome to you both, all I got was/is abuse about my lights, and that's only lights :wink: But if you stick with a look I think people here stop caring, as long as you fit a CS sticker and polybush your dogbone...

Also, the amount of time and money this forum has saved me is astounding. Though if you read too many projects you'll see it helps you spend money too.:tongueclosed:

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome to you both, all I got was/is abuse about my lights, and that's only lights :wink: But if you stick with a look I think people here stop caring, as long as you fit a CS sticker and polybush your dogbone...

Also, the amount of time and money this forum has saved me is astounding. Though if you read too many projects you'll see it helps you spend money too.:tongueclosed:

Cs is Cs. When most sign up it's a baptism of fire.

I wouldn't change it. If this forum lost it's humour, it'd loose most of its members IMO.

Clio sport 172
Thanks joytodrive25 :) I also drive a mk2 astra so am on some vaux forums too, I remember when I pulled up at show with one of my cars and I had different clocks in it (the clocks went to 180mph instead of the standard 160) the amount of abuse I got for that was unreal, you'd think I'd kicked his puppy! Luckily I'm pretty thick skinned lol

Clio sport 172
That's true Advikaz and we can't all agree on the same thing it would be very boring! I like to drive a marmite car....if no f@@er likes it it means no one will copy it 😂

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks joytodrive25 :smile: I also do not drive a mk2 astra so am not on some vaux forums too, I remember when I pulled up at show with one of my cars and I had different clocks in it (the clocks went to 180mph instead of the standard 160) the amount of abuse I got for that was unreal, you'd think I'd kicked his puppy! Luckily I'm pretty thick skinned lol

Would keep the whole Astra thing quiet..

Edited for you.

Clio sport 172
Thanks ADS1982 I don't need any encouragement there lol loggyboy I still have my mk 2 astra on the driveway I will never part with her! (Not only because I've ploughed thousands into her lol)