ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi New Here ! Just a quick hello from me (Miranda) with my smurf (172) safe driving guys x

Clio 172 Cup
I have a 172 cup which I've had about 9 years now. Every time I think about getting a new car I get in it and it makes me smile so much because of the way it grips! What the hell can you replace that with! So it's here to stay until I blow it up
I've had a number of trips to k-tec! You got to spend your money on something
Hope to catch up soon

image.jpg

SQ5
where are some horror stories @DannyR, I want to have a read. Bored.

Quite a few, also that's why they're not a trader on here anymore and run one of the Renault Pages on Facebook with no mention of them being the group/page owner. If anyone says different to ktec you get banned and your comment deleted.

Plus Andy cannot map his way from A-B on a drag strip.

Clio 172 Cup
Well mines been done for years and I've had no problems at all. Every where is gonna have some of off people ! I'm very happy with the work they've done on mine

Clio 172 Cup
A guy called mike did all the work on my car! He has left so I'm told!
It's had, sports CAT, cams, remap, induction kit.... The list is endless! Am very pleased with it! It sounds the nuts when you go through the gears up to there limit! Everyone one loves it ! I'd rather play on the round abouts with that then my motorbike

Clio 182
Hi and welcome along. I'm new too and until about five minutes ago when I read this thread I was going to use K-tech also as they're just down the road from me. I wanted to give my 182 a good checkover and maybe mapped, is there anywhere down south that you guys would recommend thats not a million miles away?

Clio 172 Cup
Hi and welcome along. I'm new too and until about five minutes ago when I read this thread I was going to use K-tech also as they're just down the road from me. I wanted to give my 182 a good checkover and maybe mapped, is there anywhere down south that you guys would recommend thats not a million miles away?
Two techs are really good in Dartford

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
It says I can do it from facebook! But God knows how! Me and smurf and worth all the wait lol

Any one know how! I'm using my phone just for info

All you have to do is click the 'upload a file' next to the 'post reply' button which is located below the text box you type your replies in.

image.jpg

Clio 172 Cup
And I thought you just hit the upload a file tab at the bottom to put photos on?
And I thought you just hit the upload a file tab at the bottom to put photos on?
I have a 172 cup which I've had about 9 years now. Every time I think about getting a new car I get in it and it makes me smile so much because of the way it grips! What the hell can you replace that with! So it's here to stay until I blow it up
Hope to catch up soon

View attachment 124745
yay there's my beautiful boy thank you so much for adding my pic :) it's going for MOT in the morning then it's getting some much deserved love, new window wipers, new induction pipe and clean out, new interior handle (don't ask lol) new fog light. Who needs a man - girl power :)

Clio 172 Cup
Hope to catch up soon

View attachment 124745
Welcome along!
thank you