ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi Im new and would like a little help!

Megane 225 F1
I may not last that long, but I can garen-f**king-tee that you will be pleased.

I shall take you up on that offer sometime then ;)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
TheEvilGiraffe: gotta say love the username :D and both! They were on it when I got it, but I couldve chosen different ones if that makes sense?

Doesn't really make any sense to me... but then I'm not female. Women's logic and all that. :S I'll ask the other half if she can explain it to me.

What were the other ones you could have chosen ?

197 FF Glacier White
Welcome, now change those tyres, they are lethal, really! I had them on the back of mine when i bought it and they were new, soon disposed of them after they tried their best to kill me on every wet corner or roundabout I tackled! :D

G

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E

I can take over once your done, then when ur ready you can go again ;)

Me and Willdot. are the same... We have the same car, the same kind of personality and same sex drive and both like a good pic or 10. Oh and we are like brothers!

Gimmie a date and il start making my way down the the broken 172 ;)

182, 6r GTi
Oh and we are like brothers!

well that would be a bit weird!

if your ever down this way ill treat you to a mcdonalds then you can come back to mine iv got a spare room but that wont be needed lol, ow and im not in to c*ck heavy 3soms so you could bring a friend ;).

Megane GT
Welcome, now change those tyres, they are lethal, really! I had them on the back of mine when i bought it and they were new, soon disposed of them after they tried their best to kill me on every wet corner or roundabout I tackled! :D

G

I know what you mean, ive already done a few wheelspins on roundabouts when its been wet. Although I was trying to race an Audi R8 V10 :dapprove: kinda asked for it really!

And ok stephen ill take you up on that! When i do my road trip ;)

Well it was either wolfrace alloys (they had a few different ones) or just have steelies, which would of been like a grand cheaper, but i think it completes the car :D
lol

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
well that would be a bit weird!

if your ever down this way ill treat you to a mcdonalds then you can come back to mine iv got a spare room but that wont be needed lol, ow and im not in to c*ck heavy 3soms so you could bring a friend ;).

How so?

and what if she only has male friends, ur fucked tbh. Beggers cant be choosers in this day and age!

So do we have a day planned?! ;)

<3 Will.

Megane GT
ONE THOUSAND POUNDS for Wolfrace alloys and ditch finders ?

Oh my.

I KNOW RIGHT?! Its a joke, although not all of theirs are that expensive . . . I probably shouldve got cheaper ones thinking about it :dapprove:Although the one I really wanted they didnt have to fit my car :(
I see you decided to join in the banter then! lol

And fortunately for you I dont only have male friends! ;)

Megane GT

And lol at this Will! Maybe one day youll have to prove that! I find it hard to believe though! hahahaha

Fiesta ST-3
Yet again I missed this thread ffs. But at least I didn't have to wait around for pictures haha. Welcome to Cliosport.net Jane.

182, 6r GTi
She loves me.

who needs those dating websites when youhave cs aye hahaha.

score on that front but 2 girls + me that is a dream come true right there lol.

Will have you ever herd of keep it in the family ? just not for me im afraid. but if your willing go for it

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
who needs those dating websites when youhave cs aye hahaha.

score on that front but 2 girls + me that is a dream come true right there lol.

Will have you ever herd of keep it in the family ? just not for me im afraid. but if your willing go for it

We aint brothers ;)

But i Love the Willdot. like a brother

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
CS gold!

you need to get that thing lowered jane!

get some springs and bring it round,

we'll get it down and dirty ;)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
have a stroke on of his mane he turns into a plane and then he turns back again when you
TUG ON HIS................................

Rusty Cup
How did i miss this!!! I hope im not too late, has anyone claimed Jane as their own yet??

Jane im sorry you've had to endure the quite frankly cringeworthy advances from what appears to be half of the CS community, i for one wouldnt dare impose myself on such a clearly intellectual beauty (see i made reference to your capacity for knowledge before acknowledging your appearance thusly inferring im not just after sex) but you are too be fair, only human so if you do find yourself uncontrollably attracted too... lets say ME then i am prepared to do what it takes to make US work (i think its only fair)

Thanks

Nick x

Megane GT
How did i miss this!!! I hope im not too late, has anyone claimed Jane as their own yet??

Jane im sorry you've had to endure the quite frankly cringeworthy advances from what appears to be half of the CS community, i for one wouldnt dare impose myself on such a clearly intellectual beauty (see i made reference to your capacity for knowledge before acknowledging your appearance thusly inferring im not just after sex) but you are too be fair, only human so if you do find yourself uncontrollably attracted too... lets say ME then i am prepared to do what it takes to make US work (i think its only fair)

Thanks

Nick x

Well that was a very nice proposal :D I think Matt may have already kinda claimed me, but you're quite welcome to fight over me ;)
Men fighting can be strangely attractive :dapprove:
So what are you offerering then Nick?
x