ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi Im new and would like a little help!

Megane GT
i would help you but a bit far for me. depending on how soon your thinking of doing it, im going to be getting some coilovers soon and can do a tutorial thing then for you.

steve

there are a couple threads about this in the Cliosport guides section :)

Thanks Steve :) youll probably end up my new best friend.

Well thank you boys! I must say Ive been sitting here reading this and laughing, and people and starting to stare :eek: lol
Certainly have a good sense of humour you two (will + mace) I like the little stories :)

I'll be home in a couple of hours, so Ill take a couple of photos of the car then and put them up :)

Lowered mk3 ftw!

5358724318_01e1649d58_b.jpg

Megane GT
OKAY! we have photos! :) Excuse the dirtiness off the car, and i managed to scratch the front arch about 10minutes before taking the photo when reversing off my drive, but its not tto bad :dapprove:
DSCN3350.jpg

DSCN3346.jpg

Theres the wheel arch gap.

DSCN3347.jpg

And theres a little one of the back :D

Tom_90: Im 18, a girl (obviously) and I live near southend. You?

Adam: thats a very nice car youve got there :D I nearly got a white one. Have you put a new grill or something on that?
http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff370/LJA_911/DSCN3346.jpg

Adam: thats a very nice car youve got there :D I nearly got a white one. Have you put a new grill or something on that?

Cheers - no new grill, its a 200 so they are different to a normal clio. I actually ordered a white but the dealer failed spectacularly so I got a grey instead :D

Megane 225 F1
18 and from southend you say? I need somehqere to crash down southend on Saturday night. Help me out please? il reward your kindness.

TT 225+
I'm 37 and I drive a dodge viper. I've never had sex. I live in Bermuda. I work as a double for Ian Beale

Megane GT
Cheers - no new grill, its a 200 so they are different to a normal clio. I actually ordered a white but the dealer failed spectacularly so I got a grey instead :D

Thats really bad!! Why didnt you complain? I must say in that photo it doesnt look grey, it does look more white. Oh well, it still looks nice :D How much did you lower yours by?

Gotta say mace, do love a bit of dirt ;) lol

Will: and oh yeah?! where you going in southend then? lol. And how do you plan to reward me?

Tom_90: Wow Tom, thats very convincing seeing as it says youre from Birmingham :) lol. 37 is a bit old for me too :rasp: lol

JD: Hi Jamie :) so if you are a retired shark what do you do now? lol.

xx

TT 225+
haha im only kidding, im 20 and i live in Nottingham. you should come live up here, i'm sort of a big deal; i have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

i wanna be on you.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
a ncie bit of two tree island for ya ;)
just over the bridge towards the end!

ahh i love it when localers join the club!!

you're 18?? do you go to college in southend??

the wheels suit the car quite well,
not really my area of modification but with a 60mm lowering it would look rather nice!

Megane GT
Gally would be jealous of that arch gap.

You are pretty :)

Haha, why would he be jealous?! Its huge!!
And thank you Matt, thats very nice of you ;) Im sure youre a very handsome young man :)

Tom_90: You live in Nottingham??? Do you go to uni there? I might be up in feb to visit a mate.
:eek: And what kind of on are we taking about :)

Will.: Thanks Will :D I cant go because Im at work until 8.30. I guess it depends what time you lot are all going down there? Are you going?
x

Thats really bad!! Why didnt you complain? I must say in that photo it doesnt look grey, it does look more white. Oh well, it still looks nice :D How much did you lower yours by?

I did!! hence why I got a Storm Grey with black roof for no extra cost ;) **edit: and some free black center caps!!!**

As for how low? Just done it till it looked about right. :)

Gally would be jealous of that arch gap.

You are pretty :)

FLOL

TT 225+
Haha, why would he be jealous?! Its huge!!
And thank you Matt, thats very nice of you ;) Im sure youre a very handsome young man :)

Tom_90: You live in Nottingham??? Do you go to uni there? I might be up in feb to visit a mate.
:eek: And what kind of on are we taking about :)

Will.: Thanks Will :D I cant go because Im at work until 8.30. I guess it depends what time you lot are all going down there? Are you going?
x

No im at leicester uni, i live in Nottingham though. awesome, you can crash at mine if you want, i have a wonderful double bed ;) LOL

Megane 225 F1
I am going. This is why I need a place to crash. I would say "your place or mine" but it has to be yours.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome from Essex (Billericay). If you can't make the MASSIVE meet of the decade on Saturday, fear not. I'm going to start PMing VickyX (local area rep) daily to get her kicking off the regular meets round here.

Did you choose the wheels, or were they on it when you bought it ?

I am going. This is why I need a place to crash. I would say "your place or mine" but it has to be yours.

Not going to Rob.'s to christen his missus in the new place ? He's probably (wait.. scratch that... definitely) too busy still organising his thousands of shoes by hilariousness or something after the move.

Megane 225 F1
I'm doing that while he is on the way to Southend. I plan on being a bit late. Say 10-15 minutes ;)

Megane 225 F1
Thrice. 4 minutes the first 2 times with a 1 minute breather in between and then then a 5 minute finale.

182, 6r GTi
lol im loving this. shame i dont have the courage to say some of the stuff you lot are. but its brilliant to read hahaha. plus its nice to see a lass that can take a joke and go with it. jane your brill haha :)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Have to say Jane you are a rather attractive young lady... May i share you bed with you and Willdot.? I am willing to travel 350-400miles just for that privilege ;)

<3 the Willdot.

Oh yeah and Welcome :star:

Megane GT
Adam: Well atleast you got something out of thats for sure! And its not as though its red or something :)

Tom_90: thanks for the offer. Although unlikely that ill take it up, it's nice to know ;)

Will: maybe next time you can stay over. lol. And good luck with Rob's girl! Must say you dont last very long it you can get it done 3 times in that short a time!! :boring:

TheEvilGiraffe: gotta say love the username :D and both! They were on it when I got it, but I couldve chosen different ones if that makes sense?

Kerry-w: thanks for the welcome :) i like it on here so far!

Stephen Chadwick: I know, I laugh every time i look at this thread, got ourselves a few comedians on here! And thanks :)

Tunst.: well I dunno how big you and Will are, but Im feeling there is a possibility this could work ;) . . . dont know when though :) oh and thanks for the welcome and the compliment :D

TT 225+
Well the offer is there, I play rugby and therefore have the body of a god ;)

Haha I'm only joking, welcome along :)