ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from Middlesbrough

Hi i have owned my little Clio for a couple of weeks now and it has a Cliosport sticker in the rear window from previous owner so i decided to check out the forum and see what it is like.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Welcome to the forum mate.

Stick up some photos/the registration and we may be able to shed some light on the history of it!

IMG-20150918-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20150918-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20150918-WA0001.jpg

A couple of pictures of me trying to get it home.

On the way home the Power steering pump seized, causing me to have to disconnect the alternator and PS pulley so i had to change to a new battery every 50 miles or something (3 in total). Since getting it home i have had the power steering pump and aux belt changed, then the PS pipe cracked on the high pressure side so i have had a custom pipe made up for that. then about a week later the lights started playing up so had to have the thing re earthed, then the starter motor packed in. Then the fuel injector went followed by the coil pack and leads needing to be changed. oh and i have just had to replace the twisted engine gearbox mount things bushes as that was sloppy as hell and my rear dampers are shot. ive had it about a month :/

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Oh balls sorry about the problems,join and become a member for some good discounts on parts etc.

The problems are near enough all fixed now, i just have some KTR coilovers to go on and some powerflex wishbone bushes getting done tomorrow and that is the last of the mechanical faults. Although i still am waiting on a ballast for a headlight and the heater relay to arrive in the post. so after this i am hoping nothing else will go wrong :?
but yeah ill more than likely be joining as i want to access the guides, find out the common problems etc.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeh. Membership is worth it. I haven't had a clio for 4 years but stall hand around.

Hope your car starts feeling better soon.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
The problems are near enough all fixed now, i just have some KTR coilovers to go on and some powerflex wishbone bushes getting done tomorrow and that is the last of the mechanical faults. Although i still am waiting on a ballast for a headlight and the heater relay to arrive in the post. so after this i am hoping nothing else will go wrong :?
but yeah ill more than likely be joining as i want to access the guides, find out the common problems etc.

Welcome to the club mate. Sorry to read about the problems! But it looks to me that you're more than capable of sorting everything out!:up: