ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi All

Clio
Prove it. Show me. Pm me.

Down boy.

resized_dog_panting.jpg

Clio
Life is long, love is strong, you will be companioned in the future and will sow your royal fruit for etnerity. Stay strong young jedi.

Clio 197 F1
When we meet eyes in the shadow of the moon you will feel the love they all feel. I've kissed 3 girls before and they all said they love me.

I can't compete with orange:(

Only 3 girls think you maybe a little inexperienced for me lol

Clio 197 F1
Are there any female only trackdays does any one know, I really fancy taking the clio on the track but don't want to make a fool of myself in front of lots of males :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
No Dan I brought Beanie's silver one, as I fell in love with it the day we took it to Brands Hatch, and can't wait to go again but this time I want to be behind the wheel.

Did you bring it from his house?

Any pics in here yet?

Clio
Pic of you for Pic of me. I'm 16 soon so until then it will just have to be thoughts though no touching!

Clio 197 F1
Pic of you for Pic of me. I'm 16 soon so until then it will just have to be thoughts though no touching!

No pic's of me at the mo, I will try and find a nice one to put on here, but at 16 your a little young for me :)

Clio
No pic's of me at the mo, I will try and find a nice one to put on here, but at 16 your a little young for me :)

You the teacher me the pupil, you can take me to your office. I know how it all works. Yes Miss No Miss Sorry Miss.