ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all, back again!

Hi all,

I am picking up a Mk3 1.2 TCe dynamique (pre facelift) with the stock 16" wheels, spoiler, side skirts etc this coming Saturday, I am 100% aware that its not a sport model but hear me out, it will be my daily drive and the plan is to upgrade suspension and handling much like the sport models but still retain the economy of a 100bhp turbocharged 1.2. I have another car for acceleration which should be heading for around 400bhp per ton so that should keep me happy on that front.

Just thought I would say hi, I have previously had a Mk2 1.5 Dci a while back and have come back to the Clio as it seems to tick all the boxes, might look to tweak the engine slightly, think a remap might bag around 120bhp but mainly looking at handling mods.