ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hey all ( be soft )

hey all i own a moddified clio it started life as a 1.2 my best mate modified it with my help and i bought it when he whent to sell it as love it to much its now a 1.8 16v with a few tricks in the engine ill put a few pictures up but first wouled like to say he put thelacoste logos on and i will be takeing them off im not a ( chav ) any way please be soft thanks
gallery_21_225600.jpg

gallery_21_7109.jpg

2081007396a2953391554b310296446l.jpg

clio.jpg

mattsengine.jpg

Last edited:
  182trophy & Williams
Welcome to CS mate

Not my bag but each to there own n all that.good call on the lacoste stickers.

Looks like you've put a lot of money and effort and time in there congratulations hope you like it. Enjoy your stay nice to see someone who is unlikly to follow the typical Cliosport tradition.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
yeah welcome mate, and dont let the cliosport 'standard' stop you from doing what you want with the car ;) it looks nice

THANKS all for the welcome i will be sticking arouned lucky my best mates a car sprayer and my othe rmate a mecanic so i dont pay labour luckerley

but yes 8000 has been spent so far im looking in to a few bits to do to it but i love it to bits hopefully will meet a few of you soon if theres any meets in the south east

Why build a 1.2 into a 1.8 and not just buy one in the first place? looks waaaay to thin at the arse end.

Positive criticism btw.

and welcome to CS

the reason being is when the car was modified me and my best mate where 17 and getting insured on a 1.8 16v was imposibale so now im older i though why change the car when you can change the engine and at the time we didnt think it wouled be as much as a nightmare as it was