ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

He's back....

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was confused at the pics of the Audi wheels, then I realised he was advertising them at the same time. Still confused lol.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
As soon as I saw the title I knew who it was about lol.

He can't post it down the road but he can post it worldwide?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB 182
NEW COST COMPLETE IS £1400+ then respray costs £300 as need to flick into wings and bonnet for a perfect match! Now selling for a megabargin price, so so cheap and so so rare to find one like this so cheap, and doubt u will find another which is complete like this, totally ultra rare to find one so so cheap like this, had it not that dent it would very easily command prices of £850+ as thats what we usually sell them for!

​Love it.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
NEW COST COMPLETE IS £1400+ then respray costs £300 as need to flick into wings and bonnet for a perfect match! Now selling for a megabargin price, so so cheap and so so rare to find one like this so cheap, and doubt u will find another which is complete like this, totally ultra rare to find one so so cheap like this, had it not that dent it would very easily command prices of £850+ as thats what we usually sell them for!

​Love it.

looking at all his ebay accounts feedback... he has never sold anything worth over £500

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172
Apart from the fact he is selling things at a bloody stupid price, his adverts are the most annoying thing to read and the use of arrows is not needed. Why do you lot keep bringing up his adverts?! Has he ripped CS members off in the past or something or is it just the fact he over prices his stock?

Jack

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
he is selling steering wheels @ £250... I can get mine retrimmed to perfection for less than half that!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
225   0   0
  TCR'd 172
Cant believe he EVER Sells anything TBH, people who buy from him are as f**king retarded as he is ! even if he was mega cheap his attitude makes me FLOL .

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
I asked him what his best price was on a very good example of a 172/182 steering wheel. He said:

"Hello, the ebay price is listed on ebay it wont b sold cheaper on here, we have them listed elsewhere for £35 uk pounds cheaper

Sold well over 40 ov these over the last 3 yrs as the majority ov the clio sport customers want originality not fake scrap retrim jobbed wheels, as like alot ov people who have realized the retrimmed wheel looks spastic in a wornout or used interior, just like sprayin a wing on a car and not blendin it in to door and bumper would look proper spazzzzaaaaaa as the rest of the car would look used apart from that wing! the same applies to the steering wheel, hence why they command these sort ov prices.

thankyou

p.s. check the 40+ pictures on my website to give a idea of the condition, as ther eis 60% refund policy on returned items so avoid that by lookin at the extensive pictures ov the parts on my website as ebay ONLY allow 12 BUT we always take more so you can get a better idea before partin with your monies."

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
60% refund policy??! Jog on you f**king c**t.

I hate the bloke with every fibre of my body.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sold well over 40 'OV' them? yet has barely any feedback on ebay, does he really think people are going to believe his broken well over 40 clios?
60% refund policy? - Against the law.