ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

He's back....

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe this idiot needs the extra money for a new keyboard or something? As he seems to be missing quite a few letters from his.

Dikhed... seems I need a new one too :rolleyes:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now we actually have evidence he's doing something illegal, can we finally ban him and add bluechipspares/whatever he calls himself now to the swear filter to break all his links?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182/207cc GT
These Cup spoilers are Rare yet he has 8 of them. Oh the spelling kills me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 67

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[FONT=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Fits all clio's from 1998 to 2008!!!

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, sans-serif]
A Ph.1 Bonnet?
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
He is also selling a 182 gearbox (well he isnt ever going to sell it, he wants 500 quid, lol, but he has listed it), but its not just any 182 gearbox, this is a "very very rare 5 speed" one.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ov! Ffs! Of!! It's the same amount of letters!
Absolute f**king ****. And just lol at all ov the ultra rare parts!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Transit & Death trap
I don't understand why people get so upset with this guy.... He chats nonsense in his listings and is rude to people, big deal, avoid and buy elsewhere, it's fairly simple!
Ultimately, something is worth what ever someone is willing to pay and most on here/in the know will avoid and those that don't will probably be happy with there purchase.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Superleggera'd Bean
I think it's also due to the fact he used to be on here wanting to pay pennies for things then (try to) sell it on for his prices!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I think it's also due to the fact he used to be on here wanting to pay pennies for things then (try to) sell it on for his prices!

Yes he used to spam the hell out of every for sale thread telling everyone their car was only worth 400 quid etc, was very very annoying.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182/207cc GT
"SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS/ CHANNEL ISLANDS/ NORTHERN ISLAND/ ISLE OF MAN will be charged more money anything not in the proper uk will be charged for more money to post. Dont expect to pay £12 to get anything posted to the scottish highlands when it costs alot more money."

Proper UK? haha!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mkll Ph1
"SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS/ CHANNEL ISLANDS/ NORTHERN ISLAND/ ISLE OF MAN will be charged more money anything not in the proper uk will be charged for more money to post. Dont expect to pay £12 to get anything posted to the scottish highlands when it costs alot more money."

Proper UK? haha!

Where the f**k is northern island haha ? What a flannel, I've not managed to read a full advert yet.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
ONLY 1 at this BARGIN PRICE when its gone its gone!!!!

100% GENUINE clio Sport PARTS
not aftermarket scrap pattern parts which make your car look bent

Brilliant. Bargain apparently? Well I presume as its spelt wrong.

Also non aftermarket scrap parts make your car look BENT! Fact.​

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"near unmarked throughout not new though, so if your expecting a brand new used alloy,
best go and buy a new one as these only suit used 197's not new"

Huh?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
To Be Fair The Guy Has Priced the alloy not too bad.

A new one from Renault is £199+vat but on saying that he is a total n0bber !!